PDA

View Full Version : Did the Soprano's Jump the Shark?

PPHSfan
03-21-2006, 02:16 AM
Man,

Last nights show was friggin stupid. Tony still on the table, and acting out his dreams? Lots of LAMINOSITY. I am worried that the 22 months they took off ruined the writers.

turbostud
03-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Man,

Last nights show was friggin stupid. Tony still on the table, and acting out his dreams? Lots of LAMINOSITY. I am worried that the 22 months they took off ruined the writers.

Watch The Shield, its way better.

PurpleFreddy
03-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Stupid?? Are you kidding? At least it is a show that makes you think ... unlike a lot of crap on broadcast television. I thought it was great!

injuredinmelee
03-21-2006, 09:12 AM
I was pretty disappointed also in the Sopranos. Turbo is exactly right, The Shield is the best show on television and the season finale is tonight. A 90 minute special!

PPHSfan
03-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Stupid?? Are you kidding? At least it is a show that makes you think ... unlike a lot of crap on broadcast television. I thought it was great!

et tu PF? When Tony called home and Meadow said " Guess what daddy? I made the SOCCER team." I about puked.

PurpleFreddy
03-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Sorry ... I liked it. I guess different tastes. I also watch Bill Maher's show every week, so I guess that makes me a wacko!

PPHSfan
03-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
Sorry ... I liked it. I guess different tastes. I also watch Bill Maher's show every week, so I guess that makes me a wacko!

The only thing that I liked this week was listening to Steven Van Zandt give orders. But if Tony dies, even a die hard fan like yourself must admit, Fonzie better get out the life belt.

PPHSfan
03-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Bill Maher?

Somebody get me a sell me a bullet and loan me a pistol.:D

Phil C
03-21-2006, 10:01 AM
Give me a Dawn at Sorrow or another good western rather than this. :)