PDA

View Full Version : Bulls playing for shot at State

slpybear the bullfan
12-14-2001, 09:38 AM
Well, today is the game. I couldn't ask for a better game to go to. I think the game will be another close one, especially if Bridgeport's passing game is its usual self. If Funk is able to get some yards on the ground then I will feel really good about the game.

There was a good article in yesterday's Star Telegram about the Bull's defense. To summarize, "Give up yards, not the big play." It has worked most of the year for the Bulls, so we will just have to see tonight.

Good luck to both teams. I hope tomorrow finds the Bulls getting ready for a shot at State...

Go Bulls!

"Why NOT Us?!"

eye of the tiger
12-14-2001, 10:06 AM
sleepybear and all bulls fans. drive safely tonight to bedford and home after the game. its gonna be a good one for sure. come early. i dont think we will fill pennington like everman and forney did, but i think it will be crowded. weather is suppose to be dry and a little warmer than last night.
GO TIGERS

slpybear the bullfan
12-14-2001, 10:10 AM
Boy, I hope it is a little warmer. I have been going to all of these cold games and wouldn't mind a warmer one for a change... This morning in B'port my thermometer read 31 and lots of frost...

Go Bulls!

BullsFan
12-14-2001, 10:51 AM
I don't know about filling the stadium, Eye of the Tiger, but I do know we sold out of pre-game tickets yesterday morning, pretty early. And that's never happened before. (Usually we stop selling tickets about noon on Friday and send the rest back.) Does anyone know what exactly the seating capacity is at Pennington? I wouldn't be surprised to find the game ends up SRO.

Everyone drive carefully, and let's all pray for an injury-free game.

Go BULLS!

eye of the tiger
12-14-2001, 12:54 PM
Pennington Field holds 12000, but Everman and Forney packed in close to 14000. Lots of standing room. Bedford is pretty good about having police at intersections for games, but traffic off 183 onto central is still slow. Come early if you can and be safe.

Rabbit93
12-14-2001, 01:53 PM
Good luck to both of your teams but I will be rooting for our fellow 11-3A members. GO COMMERCE!!! TIGERS NEVER QUIT!

eye of the tiger
12-14-2001, 02:26 PM
Thanks Rabbit93. It means alot to have your suport. We are surely going to need it against Air Bridgeport.

TIGERS AND JACKRABBITS NEVER QUIT(hows that)