PDA

View Full Version : Lepfan

spiveyrat
03-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Heck of a first day of spring, eh? No snow here... yet. The precip (in whatever form) is welcome, though. I'd rather rain, but I'll take what I can get.

lepfan
03-20-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Heck of a first day of spring, eh? No snow here... yet. The precip (in whatever form) is welcome, though. I'd rather rain, but I'll take what I can get. Hey, we milked another day for spring break....and the way it is coming down I think we may not go tomorrow. It is supposed to snow harder this evening than it has today...no snow for tomorrow (with a high of 20) and then another 50% chance for more on Wednesday. Thursday it is going to warm up to around 40. The spring days up here are a bit different than the ones I remember in LG ;)

I hear ya'll are supposed to start with the snow/ice this afternoon (and get around 4-6 inches) I am going to post a pic later.

spiveyrat
03-20-2006, 05:49 PM
If ya'll get a lot of snow, I'll bet you won't get to 40 on Thursday. The snow on the ground will keep the temp down.

I just heard for us they're calling for a Trace - 2 inches.

lepfan
03-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Hmmm.....it all sounds good to me. I don't mind a 2 week spring break ;) .

spiveyrat
03-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Just a trace here! Whew! :) Doesn't matter if there's a blizzard here, though. If I don't work, I don't get paid. In 10 years here, this place has NEVER closed due to snow. And I've seen a couple of storms leave over 10 inches.

lepfan
03-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Well, we got another day off today. The roads were too bad for the busses...We are supposed to get another inch or so tonight or tomorrow.

DaHop72
03-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Well, we got another day off today. The roads were too bad for the busses...We are supposed to get another inch or so tonight or tomorrow. I miss Fluffy.:crying: :crying:

STANG RED
03-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Hmmm.....it all sounds good to me. I don't mind a 2 week spring break ;) .

Snowed in on spring break. Now theres irony for ya.

lepfan
03-21-2006, 02:41 PM
DaHop ---- you just want me to get rid of the OU thingy, right? ;)

Stang --- Spring Break was last week...we were supposed to have gone back to class yesterday.

DaHop72
03-21-2006, 02:43 PM
DaHop ---- you just want me to get rid of the OU thingy, right? ;)

Stang --- Spring Break was last week...we were supposed to have gone back to class yesterday. No, I just loved Fluffy.:inlove: