PDA

View Full Version : Bradley the Bracket Killer

Adidas410s
03-19-2006, 02:34 PM
They have now knocked off Pitt 72-66...they aren't messing around now! Next up...Memphis/Bucknell.

3afan
03-19-2006, 02:36 PM
LUV UPSETS! (USUALLY)

Chief Ohera
03-19-2006, 02:40 PM
hey addias, didn't i tell you about Bradley, i sure did, go pull up one of the former posts, when you asked me about my knowledge about picking tourney games, and i gave you a few teams and sure enough i gave you the Bradley Braves,

i should be an expert, i had the george mason upset too along with the montana win,

so addias, i tell you like i tell everyone else, dont tell my skill when it comes to college hoops,

your buddy the King Of "Bracketology"

until next time........

Adidas410s
03-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Let's see just how many games out of your sweet 16 you have right...

Originally posted by Chief Ohera
My "SweetSixteen" for you addias.

Duke/Syracuse
WV/UT

Memphis/Pitt
Xavier/UCLA

Uconn/Washington
MSU/Tenn

Nova/BC
UF/Georgetown

bring it on addias, you my brother will get shown up,

until next time...................

So far you are wrong on...Cuse, Pitt, Xavier, MSU, Tenn.

You are correct on...Duke, UCLA, Washingon, BC, and UF.

We are still waiting on...WVU, Texas, Memphis, UConn, Nova, and Georgetown.

So right now you are 5-5-6.

Let's take a look at me...

I am right on Duke, Gonzaga, UCLA, Wichita St, BC, Florida.

I am wrong on...Cuse, Kansas, Mich St, and Illinois.

We are still waiting on...WVU, Texas, Memphis, UConn, Nova, and Ohio St.

So right now I am 6-4-6.

So as it stands...I'm 1 game up on you with 6 games to go. You can only tie me if Georgetown beats Ohio St. Otherwise, I would win by 2 games because we have the same pick on 5 of the remaining 6 games.

So you be excited about your Bradley...however this just shows that your picking abilities are not any better than mine...and I spent maybe 15 minutes studying up on some of these smaller teams. Keep trying cool guy...and stop wishing you were as good an athlete as your younger brother! ;)

kaorder1999
03-19-2006, 03:29 PM
since I dont fill out a bracket im all about upsets!

Old Tiger
03-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Right about now I wish I didn't fill out one :( but I think I'm still in the hunt to win. As the teams get elminated and I still have some of the big names I got, I think I'll be alright(I hope).

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Let's see just how many games out of your sweet 16 you have right...

So far you are wrong on...Cuse, Pitt, Xavier, MSU, Tenn.

You are correct on...Duke, UCLA, Washingon, BC, and UF.

We are still waiting on...WVU, Texas, Memphis, UConn, Nova, and Georgetown.

So right now you are 5-5-6.

Let's take a look at me...

I am right on Duke, Gonzaga, UCLA, Wichita St, BC, Florida.

I am wrong on...Cuse, Kansas, Mich St, and Illinois.

We are still waiting on...WVU, Texas, Memphis, UConn, Nova, and Ohio St.

So right now I am 6-4-6.

So as it stands...I'm 1 game up on you with 6 games to go. You can only tie me if Georgetown beats Ohio St. Otherwise, I would win by 2 games because we have the same pick on 5 of the remaining 6 games.

So you be excited about your Bradley...however this just shows that your picking abilities are not any better than mine...and I spent maybe 15 minutes studying up on some of these smaller teams. Keep trying cool guy...and stop wishing you were as good an athlete as your younger brother! ;)

Adidas the Chief Killer...

that is halarious...

I get so pissed off with Chief, but then either I or someone like yourself ends up bustin' his ass on something like this and I say to myself "Thank you Lord for sending us such a great source of laughter"...

smustangs
03-19-2006, 06:56 PM
they killed me the first round w/ kansas man that one hurt bad

turbostud
03-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Adidas the Chief Killer...

that is halarious...

I get so pissed off with Chief, but then either I or someone like yourself ends up bustin' his ass on something like this and I say to myself "Thank you Lord for sending us such a great source of laughter"...

LOL, you gotta love all these people that pick one upset or cinderella team in the tourney and they think they are the next Dick Vitale or Billy Packer.

smustangs
03-19-2006, 07:26 PM
someone who picks a cinderella like has a lot of luck working their way

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Dick Vitale

Dick - "IT'S A BRACKET BUSTER DOUGLAS BABY, BUSTIN' THE BRACKETS LIKE DOUGLAS, YOU GOTTA LOVE MARCH MADNESS BABY T.OOOOOOO BABY!!!"

Sportscenter/Espn News guy - "Alright thanks Dick Vitale, next we go to the NBA where...."

(Vitale Interupts)

Dick - "DAVID VS. GOLIATH BABY, IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS AND I ONLY HAVE ONE EYE THAT WORKS BABY HAHAHA"

Sportscenter/Espn News guy - "Ha, alright thanks Dic..."

(Vitale steps in again)

Dick - "YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR PACEMAKER BABY IT'S GUNNA BE A SWEATER DOWN IN THE HOOPTA HOLLA LAND WITH ALL OF THOSE CRAZIES FROM UCONN GOING CRAZY OVER THEIR HUSKIES BABY, CALHOUN IS AMAZING BABY, AND LOOK AT THAT ACC THOUGH WOULD YA, STATE, DUKE, CAROLINA, EVEN CLEMSON BABY AND THEY AINT EVEN IN IT BABY"...

(Vitale's mic is muted)...

STANG RED
03-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
hey addias, didn't i tell you about Bradley, i sure did, go pull up one of the former posts, when you asked me about my knowledge about picking tourney games, and i gave you a few teams and sure enough i gave you the Bradley Braves,

i should be an expert, i had the george mason upset too along with the montana win,

so addias, i tell you like i tell everyone else, dont tell my skill when it comes to college hoops,

your buddy the King Of "Bracketology"

until next time........

Chief, what the hell? I thought you were going to Portland, and we were shed of you for a week or two. I think you have made more posts since making that announcement, than you ever did before. So, whats up? Are you going or not?

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Chief, what the hell? I thought you were going to Portland, and we were shed of you for a week or two. I think you have made more posts since making that announcement, than you ever did before. So, whats up? Are you going or not?

CHIEF DIDN'T GO TO PORTLAND? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME BABY!!! HE'S LIKE AN STD BABY, JUST STICKS AROUND BABY... BUT WHEN HE'S HERE MAKING REDICULOUS COMMENTS YOU CAN PUT HIM DOWN EASY BABY... LIKE STEALING CANDY FROM A BABY.......BABY!!!

turbostud
03-19-2006, 08:02 PM
CHIEF DIDN'T GO TO PORTLAND? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME BABY!!! HE'S LIKE AN STD BABY, JUST STICKS AROUND BABY... BUT WHEN HE'S HERE MAKING REDICULOUS COMMENTS YOU CAN PUT HIM DOWN EASY BABY... LIKE STEALING CANDY FROM A BABY.......BABY!!!

LOL, :clap: :clap:

smustangs
03-19-2006, 08:21 PM
:clap: :clap: haha nice

Adidas410s
03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Being a college student...he could only get 1 week off for spring break and seeing that his spring break ended today...well yeah he starts back to class tomorrow! He just tries to talk a big game...

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
He just tries to talk a big game...

I think he just tries to be a dumbass... and by God he is successful at it...

District303aPastPlayer
03-19-2006, 11:23 PM
spring break starts this week for sinton
chief is a real jO
i think he is on the verge of being ROMed
i like bulleted lists
King Kong aint got ish on me

Adidas410s
03-19-2006, 11:40 PM
I think he just tries to be a dumbass... and by God he is successful at it...

+1

District303aPastPlayer
03-19-2006, 11:53 PM
+2

spiveyrat
03-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
they killed me the first round w/ kansas man that one hurt bad

You think it hurt you bad... You ought to see what it did to fans up here! :eek:

neck_06
03-20-2006, 08:26 AM
i had Bradley going to the sweet sixteen and beating Bucknell, then losing to Gonzaga in the Elite Eight.

George Mason is killing my bracket!!! :foul: :foul: