PDA

View Full Version : OU quarterback Rhett Bomar...

KTJ
03-19-2006, 01:32 AM
citing for a MIP, yet again...(it's true)

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/228/1686/320/bomar.1.jpg

GreenMonster
03-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Hasn't any of the good people up in Norman ever heard of AA? This kid needs help.

lepfan
03-19-2006, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/228/1686/320/bomar.1.jpg Like what do you mean AGAIN????

Adidas410s
03-19-2006, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Like what do you mean AGAIN????

like it's summer time so SOMEBODY tell him to head back to Grand Prairie...maybe he will get some more slack there! :p

lepfan
03-19-2006, 10:58 AM
??????

Cameron Crazy
03-19-2006, 12:06 PM
You never know about those okies.

KTJ
03-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Like what do you mean AGAIN????

Again, lepfan, as in this is is 2nd one. He got cited at a part in Norman last year before Texas/OU weekend.

Adidas410s
03-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
like it's summer time so SOMEBODY tell him to head back to Grand Prairie...maybe he will get some more slack there! :p

let me try that again...it's Spring Break time. I guess I had a "weak moment"

lepfan
03-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Again, lepfan, as in this is is 2nd one. He got cited at a part in Norman last year before Texas/OU weekend. Old news...just didn't know you were re hashing old news. :)

Chief Ohera
03-19-2006, 02:06 PM
wow you guys, take cheap shots now dont' you, i mean it couldn't have got lower than that, i think i might report that to the moderators because that is just down right disrespectful. the man chooses to drink he is in college and it's his choice it just so happens the pigs always screw things up for him,
that picture is horrible and needs to be taken down,

until next time....................

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
wow you guys, take cheap shots now dont' you

I dunno why I read the rest of your reply after that comment... that's halarious...

Look, if you're underage and you drink, you're taking a risk of being caught and punished, it's against the law... And if you're breaking the law while nationally known don't get upset when you get ripped (or don't get upset when your 'boy', and I stress 'boy' gets ripped)... But I guess he prefers gettin' ripped nationally rather than on the football field...

"Sir, why are you drinking while underage, you know this could ruin your career with bad publicity etc..."

Bomar replys: "Well, #1 I'm from Texas, we drink like fish, and #2, having a crappy offensive line that couldn't block a snail kind of drives you to drinking..."

I did it and a lot of people have and still are... I just never got caught :D

Rabbit'93
03-19-2006, 02:39 PM
wow you guys, take cheap shots now dont' you, i mean it couldn't have got lower than that, i think i might report that to the moderators because that is just down right disrespectful. the man chooses to drink he is in college and it's his choice it just so happens the pigs always screw things up for him,
that picture is horrible and needs to be taken down,

until next time....................
Granted I don't agree with putting that picture on a family site...but that aside. Are you really thatstupid to think that "just because he's in college he should be able to break the law." What do you know about respect? Calling Police Officers "pig" is about as disrespectful as one can get.:rolleyes:

Chief Ohera
03-19-2006, 02:43 PM
hey the man is in college and he is on his own, let him choose to drink, the law doens't matter much to college students anyway,
Rhett will do wonders this year on the field, he is a class act, unlike that picture shows, it really needs to be taken off.

until next time.........

lepfan
03-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Granted I don't agree with putting that picture on a family site...: I think that pic has been posted for the past year with just about everyone's name tagged to it.

KTJ
03-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Yeah, that pic isn't really Bomar.

Lepfan--hahaha. :D

3afan
03-19-2006, 02:56 PM
nm

Rabbit'93
03-19-2006, 02:57 PM
I think that pic has been posted for the past year with just about everyone's name tagged to it.
First time I've seen it posted on 3adl. I've seen plenty of photoshopped email to know when one's fake. I just don't agree with it being posted.

lepfan
03-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
You never know about those okies. KTJ...just remember this ;) ;) (you never know about me)

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 03:41 PM
I think that pic has been posted for the past year with just about everyone's name tagged to it.

First time I saw it was today, ha...

Prolly saw "Bomar MIP" and said "Who in the hell is Bomar??" haha...

good stuff

44INAROW
03-19-2006, 03:52 PM
hey the man is in college and he is on his own,

I thought he was on scholarship...... my bad :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 04:36 PM
hey the man is in college and he is on his own, let him choose to drink, the law doens't matter much to college students anyway,

Alrighty, well, I have a couple of people that I do not too much care for, so I think I'll get ole Bomar to go kill 'em for me... I mean afterall, he is in college and on his own, and like the law matters much to college students anyway, right?

Until your next dumbass remark....................................
.................................................. ...

Gobbla2001
03-19-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/228/1686/320/bomar.1.jpg

That isn't Bomar though, it's sorry you have to say it is when we all know it's Chief...

That's right, Chief went up to ole Norman wearing his Bomar jersey, tracked the QB down and asked him to be his lover... this is the aftermath...

So not only is Bomar gettin' busted for MIP's, it is possible he will be brought in on charges of assaulting that poor mentally disabled kid, I mean Pocahontas, oops, Chief...

But I honestly do not believe that Chief will press charges, he's gotta remove his nose out of OU's ass before that'll happen...

KTJ
03-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Sucks that we have a lot of sensitive people on board.

It was a joke.

DaHop72
03-19-2006, 07:13 PM
the law doens't matter much to college students anyway,
Now, this is a stupid statement.

AggieJohn
03-20-2006, 01:08 PM
won't hear about mcgee doing anything bad

Gobbla2001
03-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
won't hear about mcgee doing anything bad

Plus McGee can run and lay licks of his own...

smustangs
03-20-2006, 01:30 PM
how many does he actually have up there now?

AggieJohn
03-20-2006, 01:30 PM
yeah....let's just hope he keeps his cahones half way through the season

bulldogbark
03-20-2006, 04:06 PM
I need to go back to college so I dont have to abide the law...I wish someone would have told me this a long time ago...I just can dream about all the stuff I could have gotten away with . dag nabbit:( :D