PDA

View Full Version : Boogity Boogity I'm Goin Racin!!

sinfan75
03-18-2006, 12:13 PM
April 9 we'll be at Texas Motor Speedway. Actually April 6 we'll be there. We ended up with 8 tickets, 4 from one company and 4 from another. Should be one helluva tailgat party. Anybody else on here goin?

Eagle6Man
03-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
April 9 we'll be at Texas Motor Speedway. Actually April 6 we'll be there. We ended up with 8 tickets, 4 from one company and 4 from another. Should be one helluva tailgat party. Anybody else on here goin?

I am definately going......it's a tradition..Go #8

Maroon87
03-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75

I'll be there. I've been a season ticket holder for the last 3 years. Me and my buddies have seats on the front stretch halfway between Turn 4 and the start/finish line, about 25 rows up.:cool:

Eagle6Man
03-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'll be there. I've been a season ticket holder for the last 3 years. Me and my buddies have seats on the front stretch halfway between Turn 4 and the start/finish line, about 25 rows up.:cool:

We are on the Start/Finish line right under the awning (out of the sun :D )

Maybe we can do a TMS M&G?