PDA

View Full Version : For those Interested in Funny Silent Movies

PhiI C
03-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Tune in or set your recorders tomorrow night (Sunday) on TCM at 11:15 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. for six short Chevy Chase Movies made in the mid 1920s. He was not as famous as Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin or Harold Lloyd but he was very popular and very funny and you are in for a special treat if you have never seen him before.
As an extra note if you have never seen the original Phantom of the Opera Movie made in 1925 with Lon Channey it will be shown on Monday at 5 A.M. on TCM.

bulldogbark
03-18-2006, 02:25 PM
the original Phantom movie was a great one to watch when actors had to really make you know what was going on with their movements....try explaing something today without sound or talking and see what happens:D

Eagle6Man
03-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Tune in or set your recorders tomorrow night (Sunday) on TCM at 11:15 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. for six short Chevy Chase Movies made in the mid 1920s. He was not as famous as Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin or Harold Lloyd but he was very popular and very funny and you are in for a special treat if you have never seen him before.
As an extra note if you have never seen the original Phantom of the Opera Movie made in 1925 with Lon Channey it will be shown on Monday at 5 A.M. on TCM.

Yeah Phil,
Chevy Chase is my favorite SNL actor..he cracked me up :D

(Obviously, I'm kidding here, just saving a whole bunch of posting in case.)

LH Panther Mom
03-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Chevy Chase in the 1920's? :confused: :doh: