District303aPastPlayer
03-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Iowa is now gone... :(

Maroon87
03-17-2006, 02:38 PM
What a shot to win it for NW St.!:eek: :clap:

Adidas410s
03-17-2006, 02:51 PM
man...that is craziness! There goes another two wins in my bracket. NOBODY was talking about Iowa losing in the 1st round. We now have our first true "bracket buster" game of the tourney!!!

Old Tiger
03-17-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm pissed off! :mad:

Chief Ohera
03-17-2006, 02:55 PM
pretty funny, wouldn't you say, one of the college anaylists of "cbs" before the game started smarted off by saying he didn't even know where "northwestern st." was,

go recognition for the "southland con."
my sleeper team did well "arizona"
and my other sleeper is WV who is yet to play,

good luck with the brackets, so long and until next time...........

District303aPastPlayer
03-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
pretty funny, wouldn't you say, one of the college anaylists of "cbs" before the game started smarted off by saying he didn't even know where "northwestern st." was,

go recognition for the "southland con."
my sleeper team did well "arizona"
and my other sleeper is WV who is yet to play,

good luck with the brackets, so long and until next time...........

you cant really call Arizona a sleeper... they are a perinneal powerhouse :)

Adidas410s
03-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
you cant really call Arizona a sleeper... they are a perinneal powerhouse :)

+1

and how is WVU, an Elite Eight team from last year and a member of the Big East, a "sleeper" team????

District303aPastPlayer
03-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
+1

and how is WVU, an Elite Eight team from last year and a member of the Big East, a "sleeper" team????

they arent either, i was just waiting for you to say it so i could do this

+1

pirate4state
03-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
man...that is craziness! There goes another two wins in my bracket. NOBODY was talking about Iowa losing in the 1st round. We now have our first true "bracket buster" game of the tourney!!! :foul: ARGHH!!! :weeping: and this is why it is called MARCH MADNESS some poor fools that actually bet $ on these games in crying in his/her green beer. :(

Adidas410s
03-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
they arent either, i was just waiting for you to say it so i could do this

+1

+1...it's a fun way to add to the posts!!! I picked it up from cardplayer.com forums. You will have one person make a point...and then like 30 people reply "+1+ right while quoting that post...

Adidas410s
03-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:foul: ARGHH!!! :weeping: and this is why it is called MARCH MADNESS some poor fools that actually bet $ on these games in crying in his/her green beer. :(

speaking of green beer...I stopped by Chilis for lunch today so I could get one...and they brought out a normal beer!!! It was right when they opened and they said they hadn't received their food coloring yet. Needless to say I sent it back and just drank water!!! :mad:

Brahma73
03-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Wouldn't it be fun if the 64 teams (okay, 65!) were just put in a hat and randomly drawn for placement in the bracket? The outcome wouldn't really be that different, and the game match-ups would be surprisingly good. In a sport that only requires a half dozen really good players, any school can be great for one game.