PDA

View Full Version : TO and Cowboys Strike a Deal

Adidas410s
03-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Owens' Agent Says 'No Comment' To Dallas Deal

POSTED: 8:16 am CST March 17, 2006
UPDATED: 8:25 am CST March 17, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A lot of rumors about the future of the Dallas Cowboys and former Philadelphia Eagles receiver Terrell Owens were flying around Thursday.

One report out of Lubbock said Owens has a done deal with the Cowboys and will be in town on Monday.

NBC 5's Cash Sirois spoke with Owens' agent Drew Rosenhaus Thursday night and was told simply, "no comment."

Owens was released from the Eagles following a string of on- and off-the-field scuffles with players and coaches

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Phil C
03-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Come to Dallas T.O. I just wish the Cowboys could get Vince Young since it appears Houston isn't going to draft him.

Adidas410s
03-17-2006, 02:50 PM
I will go ahead and call it...

the first time that T.O. scores in Texas Stadium I will GUARANTEE that he runs to the star in the middle of the field!!! :thumbsup:

Then again...I'm not sure if Parcells would give him that long of a leash. He may have to get that celebration approved by The Tuna first! :thumbsup:

Either way...you heard it here first!

injuredinmelee
03-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Check out Colishaws(sp) article in the Dallas Morning News today raises very good points.

Like I did earlier this week.
:p :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
03-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I will go ahead and call it...

the first time that T.O. scores in Texas Stadium I will GUARANTEE that he runs to the star in the middle of the field!!! :thumbsup:

Then again...I'm not sure if Parcells would give him that long of a leash. He may have to get that celebration approved by The Tuna first! :thumbsup:

Either way...you heard it here first! I'll raise you one and say that the fans cheer if he does do that.

mwynn05
03-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'll raise you one and say that the fans cheer if he does do that. ya think? it is different when a cowboy player does it rather than when an opponent does it

Bullaholic
03-17-2006, 03:14 PM
I going to reserve my opinion until T.O. has signed. I bet he will have to stage some type of "antic" before he just comes to town and signs....like maybe acting "undecided" at the last minute or trying to make some "outrageous" last minute demand---anything to get the "spotlight" on T.O. before he signs---hide and watch.

Adidas410s
03-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I going to reserve my opinion until T.O. has signed. I bet he will have to stage some type of "antic" before he just comes to town and signs....like maybe acting "undecided" at the last minute or trying to make some "outrageous" last minute demand---anything to get the "spotlight" on T.O. before he signs---hide and watch.

I doubt Rosenhaus will let much more happen. Between McGahee and T.O...he has lost pretty much all respect with NFL teams and if he can't get the attention of teams then he can't demand much for his clients.

Old Tiger
03-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
ya think? it is different when a cowboy player does it rather than when an opponent does it no one asked for a smartass comment