PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Tiger Baseball?

XMan
03-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Any of you Sealy posters out there know anything bout the baseball team this year? I see in the paper that they are off to a 2-11 start. Man, they have fallen off the map. If things keep going this way, looks like Bellville, Navasota, and Columbus are shoe ins come playoff time. Im just having a hard time believing all the baseball talent in Sealy has dried up so fast.

good luck tigers

scotty
03-17-2006, 08:57 PM
It's amazing how the talent pool in just about all boy's sports in Sealy has fallen off. I suppose that happens to all schools from time to time, but it has really taken a dip in Sealy. But when I look at Columbus and La Grange those schools are going through much the same thing. I can see a lot of progress in the track programs in Sealy and that tells there are athletes coming available. And I believe that track is extremely important because it not only builds speed and quickness but toughness too. As far as baseball, Sealy has played some pretty good teams but they are awfully young. Their top four pitchers are sophomores and at their very best they could develop into pretty good high school pitchers...no Homer Baileys in sight.