PDA

View Full Version : I really do think the Aggies can take Syracuse.

SintonFan
03-16-2006, 10:13 PM
I think they were seeded to low. I also wonder if the whole tourney was seeded funky. Lots of upsets imho.

KTJ
03-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Agricultural was seeded low because of their horrid, horrid OOC schedule.

SintonFan
03-16-2006, 10:38 PM
If that weak schedule helped them overall...:thinking:
Ohh well, I think even if they bow out now it gives all of Texas just one team to root for. And that aint half-bad. I like Phil's spirit on bringing up recent dates.:)

Chief Ohera
03-16-2006, 10:54 PM
i doubtj they will lose, come on, you go from being a bubble team b/4 the Big east tourney, to winning the thing and being seeded a five seed, maybe a little low but regardless, they will be the aggies,
i like the aggies but i don't think they can hang with the orange for the duration of the game.

so until next time...............................

Eagle6Man
03-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
i doubtj they will lose, come on, you go from being a bubble team b/4 the Big east tourney, to winning the thing and being seeded a five seed, maybe a little low but regardless, they will be the aggies,
i like the aggies but i don't think they can hang with the orange for the duration of the game.

(Yawn) Does anyone feel a draft in here?

SintonFan
03-16-2006, 10:59 PM

So are you saying you root against UT and A&M? be honest...

SintonFan
03-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Now I go watch the second half. Sweet!:cool:

Maroon87
03-16-2006, 11:17 PM
A&M over Syracuse was my one big first round upset in my bracket. I just didn't think the Orange could stay as hot as they were in the Big East tourney. So far so good...just hope G Mac doesn't find his stroke. A&M needs to put em away now!

Eagle6Man
03-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Ags in a little bit of foul trouble

Kirk 4
Law 3
Walker 2

Orangemen

Maroon87
03-17-2006, 12:04 AM
Ags win 66-58...:cool: :clap:

piratebg
03-17-2006, 12:04 AM
AGGIES WIN 66-58

GetRDoneStangs
03-17-2006, 12:06 AM
Hello LSU !

Eagle6Man
03-17-2006, 12:07 AM

More SOLID GOLD from the Chief....

CHS_CG
03-17-2006, 12:12 AM
Totally happy the ags pulled that one off.. had them bringing the upset.. though i have to admit.. i have the not gettin pasted LSU.. but I wouldnt be at all mad if they proved me wrong!

Now if Washington and indiana can win ill be happy!

SintonFan
03-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man
More SOLID GOLD from the Chief....
After rereading Chief's post it means something totally different now.:confused: He posted "be" instead of "beat" and that's kinda worse. I'm still trying to decypher.:eek:

Eagle6Man
03-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
After rereading Chief's post it means something totally different now.:confused: He posted "be" instead of "beat" and that's kinda worse. I'm still trying to decypher.:eek:

Maybe it's in the diet..:D

SintonFan
03-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man
Maybe it's in the diet..:D
I haven't eaten anything tonight!:eek:

TxRedneck13
03-17-2006, 12:41 AM
So much For the ONE and DONE Congrtats AGS

Eagle6Man
03-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I haven't eaten anything tonight!:eek:

No, I was speaking about the Chief....he is the diet expert, he is the steroid expert..I just thought perhaps his diet caused him to mis- type something....

I'm sorry guys...I'm through talking about the Chief....it puts me in a foul mood. It's just his remarks are hurtful to alot of good universities...even OU.

I don't like to be negative towards people...but advocationg the use of steroids, claiming to downplay the importance of police departments, slamming good schools...it just gets me sometimes.

KTJ
03-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Congrats to Agricultural.

But is it always customary for Agricultural fans to give the "horns down" even when they aren't playing UT? (well even when yall play UT, it gets old and annoying. But still, I ask a valid question. :nerd: :confused: )

Eagle6Man
03-17-2006, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

But is it always customary for Agricultural fans to give the "horns down" even when they aren't playing UT? (well even when yall play UT, it gets old and annoying. But still, I ask a valid question. :nerd: :confused: )

I don't know about customary....but I will say this...I wish all the good luck to A&M and Texas. It's sort of like wanting your brother to win......I guess i view it differently, but unless A&M is playing Texas directly, I don't wish UT any ill will.

SintonFan
03-17-2006, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

I have mucho family that have graduated from both places. Sadly I did not. I will say I root for all Texas teams, and gratefully do so.
Come on Horns, lets get a win tonight!:clap:

KTJ
03-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Trying to congratulate and talk X's and O's on TexAgs is impossible. No matter what you say, the response you get back is "t-sip" or "fehgs" or "Billy G is the next Coach K and Rick Barnes and tu suck" or something like that.

Wow.

Cameron Crazy
03-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Great Job in the interior by the aggies

LH Panther Mom
03-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Trying to congratulate and talk X's and O's on TexAgs is impossible. No matter what you say, the response you get back is "t-sip" or "fehgs" or "Billy G is the next Coach K and Rick Barnes and tu suck" or something like that.

Wow.
Did you expect much different? ;)

Nice win for the Aggies, even though it shot my bracket ALL TO HECK. :doh:

vet93
03-17-2006, 11:06 AM
KTJ....Try not to judge all aggie fans by the few "rabid" fans that you encounter on message boards, particularly texasags.com. Typically message board addicts tend to be more vocal than the average fan and because there is no accountability when typing on a computer...they will say just about anything...if they think that it will get under your skin. The majority of aggie fans consider the UT/A&M rivalry fun and friendly. I would suspect that the A&M fans that you are conversing with are very similar to the UT fans that have to reference having sex with farm animals evertime they talk about aggies.

Originally posted by KTJ

Wow.

Eagle6Man
03-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by vet93
KTJ....Try not to judge all aggie fans by the few "rabid" fans that you encounter on message boards, particularly texasags.com. Typically message board addicts tend to be more vocal than the average fan and because there is no accountability when typing on a computer...they will say just about anything...if they think that it will get under your skin. The majority of aggie fans consider the UT/A&M rivalry fun and friendly. I would suspect that the A&M fans that you are conversing with are very similar to the UT fans that have to reference having sex with farm animals evertime they talk about aggies.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
03-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Heck, I'll say it---Congrats to the Ags. NCAA!- Don't Mess With (Anybody from) Texas!

KTJ
03-17-2006, 11:16 AM

Thanks.

I'm still trying to find an answer about the "horns down" even when you aren't playing UT. But the replies I got so far seem fair.

Bullaholic
03-17-2006, 11:19 AM
KTJ....How far would the 'Horns and the Ags have to go before they would meet? I would love to see a later round matchup.

KTJ
03-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
KTJ....How far would the 'Horns and the Ags have to go before they would meet? I would love to see a later round matchup.

Elite 8

vet93
03-17-2006, 11:23 AM
I think that they would meet in the regional finals to see who goes to the final four.

lostaussie
03-17-2006, 11:27 AM
KTJ....Try not to judge all aggie fans by the few "rabid" fans that you encounter on message boards, particularly texasags.com. Typically message board addicts tend to be more vocal than the average fan and because there is no accountability when typing on a computer...they will say just about anything...if they think that it will get under your skin. The majority of aggie fans consider the UT/A&M rivalry fun and friendly. I would suspect that the A&M fans that you are conversing with are very similar to the UT fans that have to reference having sex with farm animals evertime they talk about aggies. i agree whole-heartedly with this post. i'm not a ut fan but i'm not into ut bashing. but i can guarantee there is just as much bashing from the other side. i think another matchup to go to the final four would be awesome. but i'm also a realist. ut has a much better chance than a&m of being in the elite 8.