PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Brothers, maybe taking a leave

Chief Ohera
03-16-2006, 02:10 PM
my brothers, i might be going to Portland, Ore. here in the next couple of days, to do some research. if not by sun. definately by next thursday.

so i will try to post whenever time allows, but unfortunately i might not be around very much.

so too all of you, my confidents and brothers

until next time..........

District303aPastPlayer
03-16-2006, 02:11 PM
take all the time you need.... hell, if you need a month or two.. take it...

Adidas410s
03-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
take all the time you need.... hell, if you need a month or two.. take it...

he's about to see his beloved Chok-la-homa go down in the first round so he has to "get away" for a while...BTW 60-46 Wisc. Milwaukee leads...

Maroon87
03-16-2006, 02:13 PM
The Sooners could well be going on vacation with you.

Adidas410s
03-16-2006, 02:15 PM
I too am leaving...until about 2:30 when I return from lunch. Sorry for the lack of score updates in the next hour...somebody can step up and take over!

LH Panther Mom
03-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Have a safe trip. :)

Bullaholic
03-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Doggone! The carnival is leaving town......oh well, there's always steer fever.

Be careful, Chief.

Phantom Stang
03-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Ditto on the safe trip, Chief.:)

If you don't mind me asking, what are you researching?

STANG RED
03-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Should we warn the good folks of Portland?

Naw, they'll figure it out pretty quick on there own.

By the way Cheif, please please please dont tell them your from Texas! Tell them your from Oklyhomy. :devil:

LH Panther Mom
03-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
oh well, there's always steer fever.
:clap: :clap: (Steer Fever....aka the main reason for the very first LHPM poll. :D )

Phil C
03-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Have a good trip Chief. Hope the weather is good up there.

Chief Ohera
03-16-2006, 03:04 PM
thanks everyone,
i am traveling to do some clinical research, my study will be focused specifically on human metabolism.

my sooners fell short, but oh well, my WV team is going to make a run, i just had the sooners winning one game.

until next time my brothers...........

injuredinmelee
03-16-2006, 06:49 PM
A moment of silence for the time he is away.. ok thats enough.

Old Tiger
03-16-2006, 07:15 PM
hope you have a good and safe trip

Gobbla2001
03-16-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
my brothers, i might be going to Portland, Ore. here in the next couple of days, to do some research. if not by sun. definately by next thursday.

so i will try to post whenever time allows, but unfortunately i might not be around very much.

so too all of you, my confidents and brothers

until next time..........

Atleast it isn't Portland, Texas... little too close for me...

Be safe and try to get out and enjoy the scenery...

PS. Don't tell anyone in Oregon you're a big OU fan since you guys beat their Duckies in a bowl... They may drag you off into the mountains and make you their slave or something... wait a minute... tell EVERYONE in Oregon you're a HUGGGGGE OU fan...

Adidas410s
03-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Atleast it isn't Portland, Texas... little too close for me...

Be safe and try to get out and enjoy the scenery...

PS. Don't tell anyone in Oregon you're a big OU fan since you guys beat their Duckies in a bowl... They may drag you off into the mountains and make you their slave or something... wait a minute... tell EVERYONE in Oregon you're a HUGGGGGE OU fan...

Just wait until they get Stoops, Bomar, et al inside Autzen Stadium in September...it could get UGLY!!! :D :D :D

DaHop72
03-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Later chief.:D

lepfan
03-16-2006, 11:50 PM
You know people....more than just Chief is an OU fan!!!:mad: I don't dog you all....send it to him in a PM...I don't want to read it.. UNLESS you want me to get real TACKY with your team!!!

(yes I know I don't have to click it, but I never know exactly what is being said until after I do).......

Eagle6Man
03-17-2006, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
You know people....more than just Chief is an OU fan!!!:mad: I don't dog you all....send it to him in a PM...I don't want to read it.. UNLESS you want me to get real TACKY with your team!!!

(yes I know I don't have to click it, but I never know exactly what is being said until after I do).......

Lep, I hear you. But you also realize the shots that the Chief takes at Texas and A&M? Just seems to me that some people logically fires back an OU.

I wish it weren't that way. But really, you would have to agree the Chiefs starts alot of the slamming. Maybe a better idea is if you could get the good OU fans to just tell Chief to start being a Razorback fan.

SintonFan
03-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Have a good trip Chief. Hope the weather is good up there.
I'm the GodFather's left-handed man. If he wishes you good tidings...
Have a good trip Chief. More merriment for your weather pattern.:)

Chief Ohera
03-17-2006, 12:30 AM

DaHop72
03-17-2006, 12:35 AM
. No problem chief.:D

lepfan
03-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man
Lep, I hear you. But you also realize the shots that the Chief takes at Texas and A&M? Just seems to me that some people logically fires back an OU.

I wish it weren't that way. But really, you would have to agree the Chiefs starts alot of the slamming. Maybe a better idea is if you could get the good OU fans to just tell Chief to start being a Razorback fan. I know, I know. I just wish the attack backs...could be at HIM...I try not to take the BLOW U personally...but I just can't help it. That bugs the pee out of me just about like that TU business:rolleyes: ....can ya tell I am in a pissy mood?

DaHop72
03-17-2006, 12:41 AM
I know, I know. I just wish the attack backs...could be at HIM...I try not to take the BLOW U personally...but I just can't help it. That bugs the pee out of me just about like that TU business:rolleyes: ....can ya tell I am in a pissy mood? It's because you want to come back to Texas and can't just yet.:D

SintonFan
03-17-2006, 12:42 AM
I read the undeleted post and didn't think it was bad.:confused:
Hey lf, why so foul? Did you make a tourney bracket too?:eek:

Old Tiger
03-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Chief is the man

lepfan
03-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
It's because you want to come back to Texas and can't just yet.:D maybe...but will still be a foriegner with my college of choice ;)

lepfan
03-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

Hey lf, why so foul? Did you make a tourney bracket too?:eek:

Just got back to Kansas this evening :(

I did not make a toruney bracket...but I am following my OU girls!!!

SintonFan
03-17-2006, 01:20 AM
Just got back to Kansas this evening :(

I did not make a tourney bracket...but I am following my OU girls!!!
Great! I'm sure they will do much better.:)

lepfan
03-17-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Great! I'm sure they will do much better.:) That is a no brainer... :)