PDA

View Full Version : Hey Big Daddy or Fish Mom

Phil C
03-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Is Coach Mcgee still in Ingleside? I noticed he wasn't helping Riflearm and the head coach at the softball game on Tuesday. Is he still at Ingleside? He may have decided to go into teaching full time instead of coaching. He could sure sing the National Anthem at those basketball games and man could he announce. He's a nice man and I hope he isn't gone from Ingleside.

big daddy russ
03-16-2006, 10:43 AM
I couldn't tell you. Haven't seen him in about a year and a half, but if I hear anything I'll let you know. That guy was one of the funniest guys I've ever met... great coach.

OnceABucJr
03-16-2006, 01:10 PM
BPhill, he and his wife sat right next to me during the entire varsity game the other night. I saw you once or twice but heard you all the time???????????

AP Panther Fan
03-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Is Coach Mcgee still in Ingleside? I noticed he wasn't helping Riflearm and the head coach at the softball game on Tuesday. Is he still at Ingleside? He may have decided to go into teaching full time instead of coaching. He could sure sing the National Anthem at those basketball games and man could he announce. He's a nice man and I hope he isn't gone from Ingleside.

A good source tells me yes, he is still in Ingleside. He is not coaching any sports, but is teaching. :)

Phil C
03-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Thank you Once and AP! I didn't see you Once but are you sure it was me you heard. Great job of coaching by Riflearm there at Ingleside.

OnceABucJr
03-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Yeaaaaaah!

Fish's mom
03-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Sorry, Phil I don't know who he is. Didn't coach the girls last year, that I'm aware of. In fact,I'm sure. None of my kids never had him at least so far, so can't say he's teaching. Not a big help am I. but you got me curious, I'll check it out.