PDA

View Full Version : I have found the team(s) that have been hit with a voodoo spell

Polysemous13
09-14-2003, 05:59 PM
After many hours of research I believe that some players at Liberty High School and possibly Jasper High School have been put under a voodoo spell. Caplatas have performed their black magic in an attempt to destroy the season of Liberty and one other school. Early evidence shows the other school to be Jasper. However, this is not conclusive yet.
This is not just voodoo doll magic. It seems that in the case of Liberty the evil-doers are trying to capture a part of the soul of several players. This is very scary. I have my work cut out for me.
Followers of Vodun believe that each person has a soul which is composed of two parts. They believe they can capture the ti bon ange (little guardian angel) when it leaves the body during sleep. The ti bon ange leaves the body when possessed by a Loa during a ritual.
My expertise is with the gypsys. However, I have had many encounters with the Vodun priests and have first hand experience with a zombie. I am on the trail. I will work 24 hours a day to help these kids.
Somewhere in East Texas a hounfour has been built. I need to find it. If you have spotted this temple let me know!

<small>[ September 15, 2003, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Polysemous13 ]</small>

Ranger Mom
09-14-2003, 06:01 PM
Dude...you scare me!! I think I will rate you a "BIG OLE 5" to stay in your good graces!!! :D

Old Cardinal
09-14-2003, 06:35 PM
Poly: Glad to have you back!

Polysemous13
09-14-2003, 06:45 PM
I have had quite a few to welcome me back on the board. However, I wish it could be under better circumstances. Thanks for the warm welcome and to the players of Liberty......I will do my best.

LP57
09-14-2003, 07:40 PM
why do you say someone is out to get us (liberty)?

Polysemous13
09-14-2003, 07:46 PM
I attribute all that I have encoutered the last few years to the fact that this is Texas High School Football. It is very competitive....and some sorry individuals try to get the upper hand through illegal and/or supernatural means. I doubt that this problem exists in any other state. Don't let this problem bother you...I am on it and it is beyond your control. I will either find a solution or your team could have internal problems (as I see it).

MKA
09-14-2003, 08:37 PM
:rolleyes: Is this supposed to be funny or are you really that far gone?

Ranger Mom
09-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Man Poly....I rated you 5 because no one had rated you yet and now you are already down to a 4....and after 5 posts!!

Well after I posted that, I had to go back and edit because 5 stars are showing again!!

There really IS some kind of voodoo going on!!! eek!

<small>[ September 14, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

exbccards76'smom
09-14-2003, 08:44 PM
poly, glad to have you back. But I agree with Rangermom, you scare me. So,for the sake of my Cardinals, I rated ya a big ole 5.

http://www.trianglefootball.net/football/2003/liberty/small/bc03gamepic009.jpg

hardinplaya
09-14-2003, 08:56 PM
This guy is way out of control. Liberty players, do not worry....God speed son, God speed...Come on polyethelene.....leave this guys alone.

Liberty will win this district, Amen!

exbccards76'smom
09-14-2003, 08:57 PM
Take my advice, don't mess with Poly!! He has some kinda powers.

http://www.trianglefootball.net/football/2003/liberty/small/bc03gamepic009.jpg

sinton66
09-14-2003, 08:58 PM
I gave you a 5 too, Poly. Prolly why RangerMom's seeing things. wink :D :D :D

RBARKER
09-14-2003, 09:13 PM
Welcome Back Poly! I put a post up last week looking for you. Poly has had some interesing post in the past I don't know were he or she gets this stuff from.

eye of the tiger
09-14-2003, 09:16 PM
Polysemous welcome back. I would say you are applying "Polysemous Social Theory" very well.

Polysemous13
09-14-2003, 09:38 PM
In matters of the supernatural and the occult, I am well known. Because of this, I am usually the first one that is contacted when something of this nature happens. Lets just say its the circle I move around in. I have multiple degrees and tons of actual experience. The gypsy curse on Newton several years ago just sort of fell into my lap when it was discovered that I had relatives playing high school football.
In other words, I am American's foremost fighter against these extraordinary happenings. I hate to use this example but I am similar to Blade, the vampire fighter in the movies. However, I am the real thing.
I don't want to alarm or scare anyone. I am not threating anyone. I put my life on the line everyday with my research into these matters. I am one of the good guys.
With that said.....yes I do have knowledge of some powers and numerous friends who actually move around in these evil circles.

<small>[ September 14, 2003, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Polysemous13 ]</small>

BlueBlood
09-15-2003, 09:04 AM
Dude, I hope you find your guy before BH plays Liberty. I would like a game without all the supernatural stuff going on.

BlueBlood
09-15-2003, 02:10 PM
I've got another question? Is it possible that when we play Liberty they will have some zombies playing? If so, can they be tackled? Do they have greater powers than we humans at BH?
Also, I gave you 5 stars--I don't really know why.

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Oh, hocus pocus.......