PDA

View Full Version : When Barry Bonds plays in Houston

eagles_victory
03-14-2006, 09:16 PM
I think it is a lot of irony Barry Bonds on the juice playing in a stadium named after juice.:D

Cameron Crazy
03-14-2006, 09:39 PM
LOL good one eagle

Chief Ohera
03-14-2006, 09:56 PM
bonds is unreal, best player in the history of the game, and that will not be funny when he comes to houston, don't hate on him just b/c he is great.

until next time............

DaHop72
03-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
don't hate on him just b/c he is great.

until next time............ Heck no, there are a bunch better reasons than that.:D

SWMustang
03-15-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
bonds is unreal, best player in the history of the game, and that will not be funny when he comes to houston, don't hate on him just b/c he is great.

until next time............

Chief

I give you your due as far as track and field goes, but you're touching on an area that's near and dear to my heart. Barry Bonds has cirumvented the system on his way to crushing all these homers. He's a loser and he deserves all the criticism he gets. Can't you see the physical changes he underwent? Doesn't that make you wonder how it happened? Maye he's never failed a drug test, but where there's smoke there's fire. He's a disgrace to the game, just like Big Mac, Slammin Sammy and Rafael Palmeiro. I openly booed Mark Mc. at the astrodome as well as Sammy. I don't care what standard you use to validate their accomplishments, they are all cheaters and I'll never give a Rat's A$$ about any of them. There comes a time when right is right and wrong is WRONG. To play the semantics game is BS. He epitomizes what's wrong with sports.

mrescape43
03-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Chief

I give you your due as far as track and field goes, but you're touching on an area that's near and dear to my heart. Barry Bonds has cirumvented the system on his way to crushing all these homers. He's a loser and he deserves all the criticism he gets. Can't you see the physical changes he underwent? Doesn't that make you wonder how it happened? Maye he's never failed a drug test, but where there's smoke there's fire. He's a disgrace to the game, just like Big Mac, Slammin Sammy and Rafael Palmeiro. I openly booed Mark Mc. at the astrodome as well as Sammy. I don't care what standard you use to validate their accomplishments, they are all cheaters and I'll never give a Rat's A$$ about any of them. There comes a time when right is right and wrong is WRONG. To play the semantics game is BS. He epitomizes what's wrong with sports.

Well said Mustang!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: