PDA

View Full Version : I've filled out 4 brackets now...

KTJ
03-14-2006, 03:44 PM
and I still have 4 more to go.

March Madness is hard work.

Adidas410s
03-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

how much money are you losing in this endeavor?

Cameron Crazy
03-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Im losing ten bucks

schu1213
03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Who you got winning.

Bullaholic
03-14-2006, 07:48 PM
KTJ's brackets are all identical:

1. Texas
2. Texas
3. Texas
4. Texas

:D

An NCAA Basketball Title sure would go well that that National Champion Football Title, KTJ

Adidas410s
03-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
KTJ's brackets are all identical:

1. Texas
2. Texas
3. Texas
4. Texas

:D

An NCAA Basketball Title sure would go well that that National Champion Football Title, KTJ

Dont forget the baseball title...

Chief Ohera
03-14-2006, 08:00 PM
UT, will get ousted in the second round by "California, they are a team on the rise and they have a cat that can play ball with anyone, they and West Virginia are my teams coming out of the Atlanta region,

sorry fella's your longhorn team doesn't have VY and they play too inconsistent, and if LA, gets in foul trouble it over,

see you later UT,

until next time.......................

BOOMER SOONER

Adidas410s
03-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
UT, will get ousted in the second round by "California, they are a team on the rise and they have a cat that can play ball with anyone, they and West Virginia are my teams coming out of the Atlanta region,

sorry fella's your longhorn team doesn't have VY and they play too inconsistent, and if LA, gets in foul trouble it over,

see you later UT,

until next time.......................

BOOMER SOONER
It's still one round further than BlowU will make it...

mustang04
03-14-2006, 08:09 PM
they have a cat that can play ball with anyone,

is that legal...to have a cat playing for them????!!!???

KTJ
03-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
how much money are you losing in this endeavor?

Surprisingly, none.

A guy talking smack about UT losing in the 2nd round when no one--and I do mean no one--has OU getting out of the first round.

Interesting.

Chief Ohera
03-14-2006, 08:18 PM
we will just have to see now wont we gentleman,

if my memory serves me correctly and i believe it does, didn't OU beat UT earlier in the season and didn't UT lose the BIG 12 title game to a bunch of FRESHMAN on the jayhawk roster, i believe so,

OU will go at least three deep, that is my opinion and i will be right just watch,

until next time
BOOMER SOONER

mustang04
03-14-2006, 08:21 PM

if my memory serves me correctly and i believe it does, didn't OU beat UT earlier in the season and didn't UT lose the BIG 12 title game to a bunch of FRESHMAN on the jayhawk roster, i believe so,

OU will go at least three deep, that is my opinion and i will be right just watch,

until next time
BOOMER SOONER

and did u know that 70% + athletes at UT are Texan???

(not an accurate statistic, but i think its a fairly decent guess):D

Steer Fever
03-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah OU will go atleast 2 deep they were a preseason final four team and have the right ingredients to make a run.

Powe is the cat that can play he is a rising star out in the Pac 10 he will get aldridge in foul trouble and P.J is just to inconsistent. Alao UT can't win away from Austin.

Chief that lowly bunhc of fresh will make a final four run. Maybe the championship. THey have had a whole year of ball under there belt so i consider them soph now Watch out for the Jayhawks

I like how everybody likes to listne to the analyst they are never right. They ar ethe ones saying OU will get beat they will be right on the title though

TMer25
03-14-2006, 11:55 PM

until next time
BOOMER SOONER

Didn't UT pretty much dominate OU in the second meeting?

KTJ
03-15-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
Yeah OU will go atleast 2 deep they were a preseason final four team and have the right ingredients to make a run.

Powe is the cat that can play he is a rising star out in the Pac 10 he will get aldridge in foul trouble and P.J is just to inconsistent. Alao UT can't win away from Austin.

Chief that lowly bunhc of fresh will make a final four run. Maybe the championship. THey have had a whole year of ball under there belt so i consider them soph now Watch out for the Jayhawks

I like how everybody likes to listne to the analyst they are never right. They ar ethe ones saying OU will get beat they will be right on the title though

This post tells me that you don't know anything at all about college basketball. Nothing.

eagles_victory
03-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
This post tells me that you don't know anything at all about college basketball. Nothing. KTJ correct me if I am wrong but didn't Texas beat Memphis a number 1 seed away from Austin (in Memphis) I am pretty sure they did SteerFever doesnt know anything your right.

Chief Ohera
03-15-2006, 01:10 AM
ummmmm. plain and simple, UT is just so overrated it's sickening to my belly, you guys just dont understand,
OU has flown under the radar this whole season and now is their time to shine,

BOOMER SOONER,
until next time, my brothers

mustang04
03-15-2006, 01:24 AM
ummmmm. plain and simple, UT is just so overrated it's sickening to my belly, you guys just dont understand,
OU has flown under the radar this whole season and now is their time to shine,

BOOMER SOONER,
until next time, my brothers

oh yeah, cuz we all know that according to you, the only reason UT is good in ANY sports is cuz of Vince Young....:rolleyes:

Eagle6Man
03-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

Who are you picking to win it all? I'm taking UConn.

smustangs
03-15-2006, 01:42 AM
duke of boston college in the finals

Eagle6Man
03-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
duke of boston college in the finals

Both good teams. If JJ has some rest, he's deadly.

Eagle6Man
03-15-2006, 01:45 AM
http://www.newsobserver.com/content/multimedia/sports/coachkommercial/

Steer Fever
03-15-2006, 09:37 AM
KTJ i gurantee you i know way more about college bball than you.
Memphis is the weakest #1 seed and will also make an early exit in the brackets. i have won at least one bracket in the past foour years man if would have won this 3a downlow braket if i would have entered.
Eagles victory noone ever ask about your op. you are just ignorant

DaHop72
03-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Memphis is the weakest #1 seed and will also make an early exit in the brackets. i have won at least one bracket in the past foour years man if would have won this 3a downlow braket if i would have entered.
Eagles victory noone ever ask about your op. you are just ignorant Yes sir, he's back!!:doh: :doh:

Bullaholic
03-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Yes sir, he's back!!:doh: :doh:

Reckon Steer Fever knows the Chief? :D

LH Panther Mom
03-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Reckon Steer Fever knows the Chief? :D

Oh he is finished! there is no way he will make a quality Qb in the nfl and scouts are starting to second guess themselves about taking him. Look what N.O. paying thta much for a QB off of shoulder surgery that prob has max 3 yr of good ball. VY rigfht will meet some LB who can run with him and he will take his life and come back to live in teasippin land with all the hippies and liberals where people will make him feel good about himself b/c his head is pretty dang big, and when he drops in the draft and becomes one of the top ten draft bust of all time somone will need to console him and the bums on the street will be there to give it to him.

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
(Personally, I think the Chief might be close friends with Steer Fever. :eek: :eek: )
Seeeee? :D

Check out the "ESPN's 100 greatest athletes" and the "What to do with the Chief" threads. :D

KTJ
03-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man
Who are you picking to win it all? I'm taking UConn.

For some reason, I have BC winning it all in my main bracket.

In various other versions, I have the usuals that everyone else has--Duke, uConn, etc.

KTJ
03-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Eagles victory noone ever ask about your op. you are just ignorant

1.) No, you don't know more basketball than me. What makes you think you do? What piece of evidence have you given that lets me and everyone else know that you know more about college basketball than me?

2.) If you think letting me in on the little secret that Memphis is the weakest number 1 seed makes you automatically know more about college basketball than I do, then that really tells me you have no clue. My grandma who follows no college sports whatsoever knows that Memphis is the weakest #1 seed. The blind guy with the seeing-eye dog who has never seen a college basketball game in his life also knows that Memphis is the weakest #1 seed. The moral of point number 2 is this--everyone already knows this.

3.) Congrats on you winning a bracket or two. I made an A in Conceptual Physics at UT. That doesn't make me the smartest person in the world at physics. (Geez, that class was boring.)

You see the point I'm trying to make?

Eagle6Man
03-15-2006, 09:46 PM
The blind guy with the seeing-eye dog who has never seen a college basketball game in his life also knows that Memphis is the weakest

LOLOL That's just brutal........hahahaha