PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper Dealt; Brees Signs

BreckTxLonghorn
03-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Daunte Culpepper has officially been traded to Miami for a second round pick, and Drew Brees signed with New Orleans.

The opens the door for the Saints to use their pick on star DE Mario Williams, and lets Norm Chow pick his golden boy Leinart.

So where will Vince go now?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2368259

Phil C
03-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Hopefully the Texans will come to their sences and draft him but they probably won't.

S_Tex_3A_Fan
03-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hopefully the Texans will come to their sences and draft him but they probably won't.

The Texans have a good QB they need linemen that will keep the one they have from getting killed.

Adidas410s
03-14-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

wishful thinking...but not very wise. :(

Tiger90
03-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Word is McCown is going to the Raiders. This is getting interesting. Who falls Leinart or Young or Cutler? If Young begins to fall does JJ in Dallas make a move? He was quoted once as saying if Young was there he wouldn't pass him up. Bledsoe is not getting younger and Young would have time to develop.

Cameron Crazy
03-14-2006, 07:36 PM
The dolphins need a decent qb

Adidas410s
03-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Tiger90
Word is McCown is going to the Raiders. This is getting interesting. Who falls Leinart or Young or Cutler? If Young begins to fall does JJ in Dallas make a move? He was quoted once as saying if Young was there he wouldn't pass him up. Bledsoe is not getting younger and Young would have time to develop.

There are enough teams ahead of Dallas that would trade up to come and get him, Leinart, and/or Cutler. Just think though...Vince leading a Cowboys team with T.O. at receiver. I can just see what happens the first time Vince steps up and tells TO that it's his team and to get out there and throw some blocks for Vince!!!

Chief Ohera
03-14-2006, 08:24 PM
well, VY will fall just like predicted by myself, people will soon realize he is not a NFL qb.

boomer sooner,
until next time

wedo
03-14-2006, 08:53 PM
I think that the jets will pick up VY but if they don't i would trade up for him if i JJ.

crzyjournalist03
03-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
The dolphins need a decent qb

Dolphins have Culpepper...doubt they'll look for anything else considering they already released Frerotte.

I think Cutler and Young both end up falling a ways, but not a chance Young falls to Dallas.