PDA

View Full Version : Ken Griffey Jr.

eagles_victory
03-14-2006, 01:42 PM
He is looking like he use to in the 90's. He is swinging the bat pretty well I wish some of his teammates would join him. Start hitting and stop letting Don"trail" willis pitch we can win the WBC.

Adidas410s
03-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
He is looking like he use to in the 90's. He is swinging the bat pretty well I wish some of his teammates would join him. Start hitting and stop letting Don"trail" willis pitch we can win the WBC.

at least we have Clemens taking the hill again in crunch time. With another performance like last week...it makes one wonder why he would consider retiring because he is still one of the most dominant pitchers in the game.

eagles_victory
03-14-2006, 02:03 PM
there right the WBC does feel like a September pennant race Don"trail" Willis is breaking down and hurting his team.

Adidas410s
03-14-2006, 02:41 PM
there right the WBC does feel like a September pennant race Don"trail" Willis is breaking down and hurting his team.

it's just like the last few seasons. He excels in the 1st half of the season and then breaks down as the season ends.

Snyder_TigerFan
03-14-2006, 07:34 PM

That's good! I've still got his rookie card, but it's decreased in value over the last 5-8 years. He needs to step it up so the value will go back up!

Cameron Crazy
03-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Ive got that card to....

Snyder_TigerFan
03-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Ive got that card to....
The upper deck? '89 I believe. I have the individual card, and the whole set. Unfortunetly, that's the pride of my collection, at least the best I remember.

Chief Ohera
03-14-2006, 08:38 PM
still not as good as Barry Bonds
until next time

DaHop72
03-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
still not as good as Barry Bonds
until next time Yeah, cause BB uses steroids, right Adam.:D

Ranger Mom
03-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera