PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love those Texas Women!

dutchman
03-14-2006, 12:09 PM
(FYI just in case you ain’t lerned any other way!)

Three men were sitting around bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a woman from Louisiana and bragged that he had told her she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning.

He said it took a couple of days but on the third day, he came home to a clean house and no dirty dishes.

The second man had married a woman from Oklahoma. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and cooking.

On the first day, he didn't see any results. The next day was
better. By the third day, he saw a clean house, the dishes were done, and she had a huge meal on the table.

The third man had married a Texas girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper.

Gotta love those Texas Women!!!

LH Panther Mom
03-14-2006, 12:13 PM
:clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
03-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Kudos to the dutchman for telling it like it is........unfortunately, for us Texas men. :D

Phil C
03-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Kudos to the dutchman for telling it like it is........unfortunately, for us Texas men. :D

Some of you guys surprise and disappoint me. What I say at my house goes!!

Phil C
03-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Some of you guys surprise and disappont me. What I say at my house goes!!

Out the window that is!! :D

3afan
03-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Some of you guys surprise and disappoint me. What I say at my house goes!!

must be tough livin' alone ...... :D

STANG RED
03-14-2006, 02:09 PM
I once told my wife; By god, I wear the pants in this family, and what I say goes.
She immediately pulled her pants off, threw them at me, and told me to put them on. (She was 120 lbs. & I was at least 220 lbs.)
I said; I cant get into your pants!
She looked at me with a devilish grin and said; Yes, and if you dont change your attitude, you never will again!

Not really.
But its a good story. :D