PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Ingleside in softball tonight at 7 in Ingleside!

Phil C
03-14-2006, 09:21 AM
This is our first district game and what makes it extra dangerous is that Riflearm is now an assistant coach at Ingleside. So those that can go support the Lady Pirates in this very important game.

pirate4state
03-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is our first district game and what makes it extra dangerous is that Riflearm is now an assistant coach at Ingleside. So those that can go support the Lady Pirates in this very important game. I love your enthusiasm Phil!! :thumbsup: I'm sorry you can't make the game. :( We'll cheer extra loud just for YOU!!! :cheerl:

pirateman98
03-14-2006, 03:44 PM
P4S, do you happen to know the girls record? My niece is on the team (Kacee) and I hardly know anything that is going on. I can never get a hold of them, they are always out doing something, so I never really get a chance to hear anything from them. Good luck to the Lady Pirates as you start district play. I wish the Lady's, Kacee and Kayla great luck the rest of the season and I hope to make it to a game sometime this year. I love you girls, GOOD LUCK:) !

pirate4state
03-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by pirateman98
P4S, do you happen to know the girls record? My niece is on the team (Kacee) and I hardly know anything that is going on. I can never get a hold of them, they are always out doing something, so I never really get a chance to hear anything from them. Good luck to the Lady Pirates as you start district play. I wish the Lady's, Kacee and Kayla great luck the rest of the season and I hope to make it to a game sometime this year. I love you girls, GOOD LUCK:) ! I'll send you a PM! :)

pirate4state
03-14-2006, 11:36 PM
Sinton 7 Ingleside 0

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PhiI C
03-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Hey pirate4state I was happy with all the girls tonight but was especially pleased with the play of Kayla and Kacee. What did you think?

pirate4state
03-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Hey pirate4state I was happy with all the girls tonight but was especially pleased with the play of Kayla and Kacee. What did you think? Yes, they did very well....the entire team did a good job on "D" last night. :clap: Well, there was that one play, but we won't talk about it. ;) :p

Another good game coming up Friday (non-district) against 5A Moody at Cabanis. :clap:

Johnny Utah
03-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Tough Schedule!!!

District303aPastPlayer
03-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Tough Schedule!!!

TOughest in the state :eek: :p ;)