PDA

View Full Version : Burnet

wildstangs
11-10-2002, 08:26 PM
Has Burnet always been good? Or are there alot of people jumping on that bandwagon?

CentralTxFan
11-10-2002, 09:23 PM
A little of both wildstangs...

Burnet...1999 3 deep lost to Mathis
Burnet...2000 Game 1 lost to Bellville
Burnet...2001 Game 1 lost to Bellville

This is the history for as far back as I have lived here. I know the last 2 years Burnet did NOT win district...one of the many reasons why everyone is so excited.

Burnet has always supported it's football program. Everyone now is just being a bit more "vocal" about it. The town is behind the Dawgs for as long as this ride is going to last. Hopefully, 5 deep with a W. But either way, Burnet will "toot the horn" of THIS team and the teams to follow. Good luck Dawgs Friday night in THE DOME! Remember, one game at a time! Thanks for the enjoyable ride so far.

:) :) Think 11-0!!! :) :)

Old Dog
11-10-2002, 10:28 PM
wildstangs....check your PM!

wildstangs
11-10-2002, 10:43 PM
Old Dog:
wildstangs....check your PM!You have mail!

BurnetBulldog
11-11-2002, 01:28 AM
CentralTxFan:
A little of both wildstangs...

Burnet...1999 3 deep lost to Mathis
Burnet...2000 Game 1 lost to Bellville
Burnet...2001 Game 1 lost to Bellville

This is the history for as far back as I have lived here. I know the last 2 years Burnet did NOT win district...one of the many reasons why everyone is so excited.

Burnet has always supported it's football program. Everyone now is just being a bit more "vocal" about it. The town is behind the Dawgs for as long as this ride is going to last. Hopefully, 5 deep with a W. But either way, Burnet will "toot the horn" of THIS team and the teams to follow. Good luck Dawgs Friday night in THE DOME! Remember, one game at a time! Thanks for the enjoyable ride so far.

:) :) Think 11-0!!! :) :) Between 1991 (when they were runner ups in State losing 7 - 0) and 1999 it was a roller coaster of how well Burnet was. It's been a long time coming when we had this much talent on one team and everyone that is a Burnet fan is now being vocal as CentralTXFan said. I don't believe Burnet has ever been bad...well except maybe the '89/90 seasons...but it's been a long while since they've been this good too.