PDA

View Full Version : I Love Pinetown Appreciation thread...

Gobbla2001
03-13-2006, 07:56 PM
Gotta appreciate seeing mostly grown human beings gettin' so worked up over an internet poster... Only you, ILP, can cause such hatred... you are my hero, and I appreciate you...

Wonder if we can find any posters here that would like to try and bait he/she/it/what in the hell is that/is that what I think it is/dear lord out so that he/she/it/what in the hell is that/is that what I think it is/dear lord can get banned again...

Some tricky posters here, ya know...

"What did you do today?"

"OH man, shoulda seen it, I baited out a poster on an internet forum so that they could get banned... I'm cool now!!!" haha...

anyway

mustang04
03-13-2006, 07:56 PM
..........wow.

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Wonder if we can find any posters here that would like to try and bait he/she/it/what in the hell is that/is that what I think it is/dear lord out so that he/she/it/what in the hell is that/is that what I think it is/dear lord can get banned again...

WOW!! That was almost as hard to read as one of Sic ems posts!:p

I Love Pinetown
03-13-2006, 08:06 PM
haha I couldn't agree anymore or anyless with that.

Hated for posting my opinion and telling people what they didn't want to be reminded about. Is LOLZ to me.

bulldogbark
03-13-2006, 08:11 PM
is Sigmond Freud in the House.......:D

44INAROW
03-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
is Sigmond Freud in the House.......:D

I think he left after reading this thread :D :D

MARLINDOGS
03-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW!! That was almost as hard to read as one of Sic ems posts!:p :eek: :eek:

BIFF
04-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Funny is she that will be back
buahahahahaha to you mandy pine town see you soon under another name like you do

just to get kicked off and come back again

:cool:

luvhoops34
04-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

"OH man, shoulda seen it, I baited out a poster on an internet forum so that they could get banned... I'm cool now!!!" haha...

anyway

Sounds like "someones" EGO got in the way......:hand: