PDA

View Full Version : HELP with an avatar!!!

Adidas410s
03-13-2006, 05:16 PM
I keep playing with a bunch of gif files to get a new avatar...that seems to be the trendy thing to do these days. Anyways...the first ones I found were over 100 x 100 so I resized them. Now it keeps telling me that "these aren't the right type of gif or jpg files." I have them saved as .gif ...is there more than 1 type of gif file? Better yet...if somebody wants to just find one for me I'll put it up instead of continuing to search

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I keep playing with a bunch of gif files to get a new avatar...that seems to be the trendy thing to do these days. Anyways...the first ones I found were over 100 x 100 so I resized them. Now it keeps telling me that "these aren't the right type of gif or jpg files." I have them saved as .gif ...is there more than 1 type of gif file? Better yet...if somebody wants to just find one for me I'll put it up instead of continuing to search

I will offer to help Adidas..as long as it isn't Maureen Stapleton....I hope i got that name right..

Adidas410s
03-13-2006, 05:28 PM
to the people that have PM'd me...find me something funny! It can be random...I really don't care to be honest. If it makes me laugh I will do it. I can just be like RM and change it every 12 hours :p

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
to the people that have PM'd me...find me something funny! It can be random...I really don't care to be honest. If it makes me laugh I will do it. I can just be like RM and change it every 12 hours :p

Sheesh...I don't change it THAT often!

I kinda like the one I have right now, it may stay a couple of days!!

DaHop72
03-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sheesh...I don't change it THAT often!

I kinda like the one I have right now, it may stay a couple of days!! :eek: :eek: Change it, change it:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:eek: :eek: Change it, change it:eek: :eek:

:thinking: Hmmmm....you don't like my avatar??

You must have had a similiar experience somewhere in your past!!:D

sww-bull52
03-13-2006, 07:21 PM

You must have had a similiar experience somewhere in your past!!:D

Hurts me just watching it!!!!!!!!!

DaHop72
03-13-2006, 08:53 PM

You must have had a similiar experience somewhere in your past!!:D Not for calling a girl/lady sexy, but what guy hasn't been "racked" somewhere in his life.:weeping: :weeping: