PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Please Read

sinton66
03-13-2006, 01:26 PM
We may be required to do another Donation drive before long. It is even possible we may have to go to a yearly drive in the near future. It looks as though we may no longer get free server hosting. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and at least let you start thinking about it.

Nothing's carved in stone yet, and Admin is looking at several options. We'll let all of you know as soon as we do. In the meantime, thanks from all of us to those of you who have continued to support the needs of the board.

Hupernikomen
03-13-2006, 04:32 PM
with PPHS back we are ready.

Adidas410s
03-15-2006, 08:55 PM
we could start a 3ADL Survivor and vote off a poster each week...that will help clear up some space! ;)

sinton66
03-15-2006, 10:18 PM
We have plenty of space, what we may need is a place to put our server.

marlin fan
03-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
we could start a 3ADL Survivor and vote off a poster each week...that will help clear up some space! ;) lol id prolly be the first one to get voted off

DaHop72
03-15-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
lol id prolly be the first one to get voted off Nah, B. You know who's got your back.:devil: :devil:

smustangs
03-16-2006, 12:02 AM
i can think of a few who would def go before u do haha

piratebg
03-16-2006, 06:42 AM
Girls of the Downlow 06-07 Calendar

Who's with me? :D

SintonFan
03-16-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by piratebg

I'm not too sure if I wanna see you on a calender?:eek:

Gobbla2001
03-16-2006, 01:29 PM

BINGO, we have a winner...

Auditions start this summer at Jerry's Rentals on the Guadalupe River outside of New Braunfels, Texas... Date TBA...

Bring as little clothing as possible, ladies (the one's who seriously think they have a shot, that is)...

If we do not get 12 great looking Downlow girls for the calendar, we will have to go to plan B, which is the "Good Friends of Girls of the Downlow" etc...

Must be 18 years or older to apply please see stores for details...

P.S. Guys will pitch in to make jello-shots which will be thrown at girls for the price of one piece of clothing being removed for visual pleasures... clothing may be put back on no sooner than 2 seconds after removal and can remain "missing" until law enforcement becomes an issue...

Adidas410s
03-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
BINGO, we have a winner...

Auditions start this summer at Jerry's Rentals on the Guadalupe River outside of New Braunfels, Texas... Date TBA...

Bring as little clothing as possible, ladies (the one's who seriously think they have a shot, that is)...

If we do not get 12 great looking Downlow girls for the calendar, we will have to go to plan B, which is the "Good Friends of Girls of the Downlow" etc...

Must be 18 years or older to apply please see stores for details...

P.S. Guys will pitch in to make jello-shots which will be thrown at girls for the price of one piece of clothing being removed for visual pleasures... clothing may be put back on no sooner than 2 seconds after removal and can remain "missing" until law enforcement becomes an issue...

and December should be a picture of the "Girl of the Year" holding/wearing up the 3ADL Flag...for those of you that remember!!! :p

Eagle6Man
03-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
We have plenty of space, what we may need is a place to put our server.

Sinton, you can put the 3aDownlow server at my house. I promise I will be good...:p :rolleyes:

GreenMonster
03-19-2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
and December should be a picture of the "Girl of the Year" holding/wearing up the 3ADL Flag...for those of you that remember!!! :p

Was that a nude photo with nothing on but the flag and a smile??? Tony, can you put up an address where donations can be sent if this comes to fuition? I'd like to send in a few bucks.

PPHSfan
03-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
with PPHS back we are ready.

Put me down for a "hunerd". And holler if ya need more. I will match 3afan on top of the saw buck.:D

Ranger Mom
03-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Was that a nude photo with nothing on but the flag and a smile??? Tony, can you put up an address where donations can be sent if this comes to fuition? I'd like to send in a few bucks.

Maybe with Jason, but not me!! I am obviously wearing a shirt in that picture!!:hand:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/Flag.jpg

Not real sure what Jason is wearing though..:D

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/JasonShirt3.jpg

AggieJohn
03-20-2006, 01:05 PM
i want to be mr. january....

Gobbla2001
03-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am obviously wearing a shirt in that picture!!:hand:

Butttttt, it is NOT obvious that you are wearing pants/shorts/panties/thong/something really cool I don't even know about...

Buckeye80
03-23-2006, 11:26 PM
Sorry, but I've used all of my money to support the importing of D-1 prospects to the community. Hey! 3A State Championships ain't cheap!!

And you've heard the expression, " It takes a village to raise a nut, "?

Well, it takes everyone in a town of 4,799 people to buy championships!!:D

mrescape43
03-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Sorry, but I've used all of my money to support the importing of D-1 prospects to the community. Hey! 3A State Championships ain't cheap!!

And you've heard the expression, " It takes a village to raise a nut, "?

Hey are you and Chief O'hera close relatives?

Gobbla2001
03-26-2006, 06:02 PM

No you just have to build it...

"If you build it, they will come"

Buckeye80
03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
No you just have to build it...

"If you build it, they will come"

It all makes sense now. Buckeyes get a new field last season. Buckeyes get GJ Kinne this season. Why are the other 3A schools even playing the season?:p

Gobbla2001
03-26-2006, 10:44 PM
It all makes sense now. Buckeyes get a new field last season. Buckeyes get GJ Kinne this season. Why are the other 3A schools even playing the season?:p

Screw a field, build a consistant program...

ej2525
03-29-2006, 04:25 PM

Have to be 18+ for me to take a peak! :D

RM for the cover!! :D