PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ranger Mom!!!

CHS_CG
03-12-2006, 11:46 PM
I had a great time while I was there! Glad I got to see you and Mr. Ranger Mom and Ranger Rebel... maybe next time Ranger Redneck will be in a better mood. lol.. Thanks again for letting me stay there!

Ranger Mom
03-12-2006, 11:48 PM
I had a great time too...wish we could have picked up the bullride.

Take good care of that sweet baby! I haven't ran across anything you left here yet....well, except for that one flip flop!!:D

Buddah and Bubba Joe keep going to the playpen and looking in it for T-Tot!!:p

SintonFan
03-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I had a great time while I was there! Glad I got to see you and Mr. Ranger Mom and Ranger Rebel... maybe next time Ranger Redneck will be in a better mood. lol.. Thanks again for letting me stay there!
umm...
So did you get to feel the power of A MOD?
:D

piratebg
03-12-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
umm...

ROFLMAO:clap: :clap: :clap:

CHS_CG
03-12-2006, 11:51 PM
NOPE she never got onto me once.. now Ranger Redneck on the other hand.. he was in a not so good mood one night and I made a comment that pushed him over the edge lol.. thats men for ya! He was fine 5 minutes later though lol

Ranger Mom
03-12-2006, 11:52 PM
umm...

She did accidently post on my name once...which wouldn't have been so bad except that she put "Ranger Mom and me". She caught it immediately and logged out of my name and onto hers, but Adidas had already quoted it before she could get it off.:D

CHS_CG
03-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She did accidently post on my name once...which wouldn't have been so bad except that she put "Ranger Mom and me". She caught it immediately and logged out of my name and onto hers, but Adidas had already quoted it before she could get it off.:D

Well, I remember somebody earlier that day sending LHPM a PM from MY name because she didnt log out first...

We were really lazy this week.. we couldnt even check to see which one of us were logged in lol!

District303aPastPlayer
03-12-2006, 11:58 PM

its instances like this that makes me wonder if myspace/3aDL are legal versions of crack. . .

CHS_CG
03-13-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
its instances like this that makes me wonder if myspace/3aDL are legal versions of crack. . .

If I cant talk about gambling you cant talk about crack..

in less its butt crack.. but that should be illegal too!:kiss:

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Well, I remember somebody earlier that day sending LHPM a PM from MY name because she didnt log out first...

We were really lazy this week.. we couldnt even check to see which one of us were logged in lol!

LOL!! I had forgotten about that! I am not used to having to log in or out on my own computer!!

SintonFan
03-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
So you're saying that T and R shared a crack pipe this weekend?;)

District303aPastPlayer
03-13-2006, 12:04 AM

theoretically speaking... you could say so

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:05 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :smoker:

SintonFan
03-13-2006, 12:07 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :smoker:
I'd say T had the better deal if you ask me...:p :p :p :D

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 12:08 AM
I'm still upset, you gals didnt give me a shout this weekend!:mad:

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm still upset, you gals didnt give me a shout this weekend!:mad:

I didn't know you were gonna be there, and I didn't have your number. You KNEW we were going, you should have given ME a shout out on here so I would know you were going!!;)

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 12:20 AM
I didn't know you were gonna be there, and I didn't have your number. You KNEW we were going, you should have given ME a shout out on here so I would know you were going!!;)

Yea, I was either in the park at the cook off, or at the track meet all day Friday. I never even made it to the colesium until today.
But I woulda came over there for a few minutes to say hi, if I knew when yall were there.
Be glad yall didnt try to come on Saturday. I think we may have set new attendance records. I have never seen so many people trying to get into the colesium in my life. I bet there was at least a 1 hour wait, just to get in the door. My dad was up there for a few minutes. He said they were so thick inside there, you couldnt even move or see anything.

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 12:22 AM
Hey RM, were you able to follow the map I sent to you?

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:24 AM
Thanks to GetRDoneStangs, we got a parking pass in the back and got to enter from the back door!

It was great there Friday, nothing was crowded at all!!

marlin fan
03-13-2006, 12:31 AM
This summer its my time to visit right Rangermom????

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 12:32 AM
Thanks to GetRDoneStangs, we got a parking pass in the back and got to enter from the back door!

It was great there Friday, nothing was crowded at all!!

Yea, I talked to him a little while today. It sounded like he got yall fixed up pretty good. Glad yall had a good time.

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey RM, were you able to follow the map I sent to you?

Actually I didn't have too....I picked up GetRDoneStangs daughter at their house, so she just showed me where to go.

We went through the stadium parking lot, so CHS_CG got to see the mustang bowl...she was impressed!!

CHS_CG
03-13-2006, 11:13 AM
I was very impressed... be nice if Caldwell ever redid our stadium!

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Now, if they will just ever get the restrooms and concessions fixed up, it will be awesome.

DaHop72
03-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Now, if they will just ever get the restrooms and concessions fixed up, it will be awesome. Any current plans to do that, Stang??

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Actually I didn't have too....I picked up GetRDoneStangs daughter at their house, so she just showed me where to go.

We went through the stadium parking lot, so CHS_CG got to see the mustang bowl...she was impressed!!

Did ya'll get out and look down in the bowl or just do the drive-by?

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man
Did ya'll get out and look down in the bowl or just do the drive-by?

We just did the "drive-by"....I forgot how limited you are when packing a kid around with ya!:p

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 12:05 PM
We just did the "drive-by"....I forgot how limited you are when packing a kid around with ya!:p

I hear ya. The reason for my question is, had you looked down in the bowl, you would have seen the "ramp". A paved portion going from that gate you passed by, to down in the bowl. That piece of the bowl to me anyways, has a very storied past. It's where any motor vehicles like homecoming vehicles, or ambulances would drive down. Back in the day, the players came down that ramp from both teams. (The Mustangs have since changed and enter the bowl from the north end.) There is a little bit of so called "karma" attached to the ramp. I have heard it said that if visiting players come down the ramp into the "Snakepit" that they are then jinxed and will surely lose against the Mustangs. Just FYI.

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Any current plans to do that, Stang??

I hear a rumor that there is, but with the bowl being built the way it is, the plumbing is gonna be a major issue. I really dont have any 1st hand info though. But I hear its gonna cost a whole lot more than what they had put back to do it with.

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:14 PM
I hear ya. The reason for my question is, had you looked down in the bowl, you would have seen the "ramp". A paved portion going from that gate you passed by, to down in the bowl. That piece of the bowl to me anyways, has a very storied past. It's where any motor vehicles like homecoming vehicles, or ambulances would drive down. Back in the day, the players came down that ramp from both teams. (The Mustangs have since changed and enter the bowl from the north end.) There is a little bit of so called "karma" attached to the ramp. I have heard it said that if visiting players come down the ramp into the "Snakepit" that they are then jinxed and will surely lose against the Mustangs. Just FYI.

Uh..yeah...well I already knew all of that....the Rangers have played there several times in the past few years so I have been there several times!;)

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Uh..yeah...well I already knew all of that....the Rangers have played there several times in the past few years so I have been there several times!;)

Yes, I figured you had. But Talena probably hasn't. :D

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 12:37 PM
And by the way, I neglected to mention that there was a story long ago about how the ghosts of former Mustangs line that ramp on the way down...and as opposing players come down...the ghosts talk to them, and cast minor spells on them...i.e. fumbles, interceptions...anything to create havoc for the opposing players. If you ever get the chance, talk to some old Abilene Eagle players who took a two year winning record into Mustang Bowl back in the 50's I believe. They will verify they heard things upon entering the Bowl.

Ranger Mom
03-13-2006, 12:47 PM
And by the way, I neglected to mention that there was a story long ago about how the ghosts of former Mustangs line that ramp on the way down...and as opposing players come down...the ghosts talk to them, and cast minor spells on them...i.e. fumbles, interceptions...anything to create havoc for the opposing players. If you ever get the chance, talk to some old Abilene Eagle players who took a two year winning record into Mustang Bowl back in the 50's I believe. They will verify they heard things upon entering the Bowl.

Do teams still go down it??

I know we normally don't, but last time we played there, in September of 05, our coaches were so disgusted at the way we were playing and let the boys know at halftime.

The boys decided amonst themselves they didn't deserve to go down the stairs (in the visitor stands) and went down the ramp instead!!

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Do teams still go down it??

I know we normally don't, but last time we played there, in September of 05, our coaches were so disgusted at the way we were playing and let the boys know at halftime.

The boys decided amonst themselves they didn't deserve to go down the stairs (in the visitor stands) and went down the ramp instead!!

I have no idea what the process is now. I had heard teams were so freaked about going down it, some teams didn't go down it.

CHS_CG
03-13-2006, 09:39 PM
She showed me where the ramp was.. If tot hadnt been asleep I woulda wanted to get out and go look at it.. It look soo much bigger in person than it does on some of these peoples sigs.