PDA

View Full Version : football4life

DaHop72
03-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Snyder had their baseball tournament this weekend. We finished basketball practice early Fri. and decided to go watch the Tigers play baseball. When we got there I noticed Snyder was playing Canyon. Got a program and sure enough football4life was playing for the Eagles. Folks, I am here to tell you, I'm not a big track and field person but this young man has some serious wheels. Not sure how it would transfer to track but he bats left-handed and can motor. In the Snyder game he was 3 for 3 and if I remember correctly stole 2 bases. I went down after the game and introduced myself and we had a little one on one M&G. Not only is he a good athlete but also has his head screwed on straight as well. He plans on going to Tech on academics, not sports. He might be a little small to play football in college but after watching him Friday night I believe he could play baseball on the next level. I also met his dad as well and it was obvious where this young man gets his class from. If you have the opportunity to watch Canyon play, watch #10 playing centerfield for the Eagles and if you have time go down and meet this young man. You will be blessed.

football4life
03-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Snyder had their baseball tournament this weekend. We finished basketball practice early Fri. and decided to go watch the Tigers play baseball. When we got there I noticed Snyder was playing Canyon. Got a program and sure enough football4life was playing for the Eagles. Folks, I am here to tell you, I'm not a big track and field person but this young man has some serious wheels. Not sure how it would transfer to track but he bats left-handed and can motor. In the Snyder game he was 3 for 3 and if I remember correctly stole 2 bases. I went down after the game and introduced myself and we had a little one on one M&G. Not only is he a good athlete but also has his head screwed on straight as well. He plans on going to Tech on academics, not sports. He might be a little small to play football in college but after watching him Friday night I believe he could play baseball on the next level. I also met his dad as well and it was obvious where this young man gets his class from. If you have the opportunity to watch Canyon play, watch #10 playing centerfield for the Eagles and if you have time go down and meet this young man. You will be blessed.

You sound like my mom wanting me to run track. ;) I appreciate the compliments DaHop, and thanks for introducing yourself. I had never actually met anyone from the board, and you were just as classy an individual as i would have expected. Hopefully I can take you up on that golf offer someday.