PDA

View Full Version : Robinson vs. Connally

RocketPlayer
10-05-2002, 01:23 AM
Tonight the Rockets defeated the Connally Cadets by a score of 28-7 to go to 5-0. Next week the Rockets get the big test of taking on the Hillsboro Eagles.

The One
10-05-2002, 11:28 AM
Rocket congrats on the great start. I know the talent level yall have played hasn't been great thus far but you are right Hillsboro would be a great team to show everyone you guys are the real deal. Question: who else do yall have on the schedule? who is picked to be tops in your district?

RocketPlayer
10-05-2002, 01:16 PM
Thanks The One. Our district consists of us, Connally, La Vega, Hillsboro, Gatesville, West, Whitney, and China Spring. I believe that Gatesville and Hillsboro were picked to take the district, and we were predicted next to last. It's time for the Rockets to make some believers. We gotta do it on the field next week against and awesome Hillsboro team.

Swarm 51
10-05-2002, 11:15 PM
The Robinson Rockets are the surprise team of
17AAA. You have every right to be proud of your accomplishments thus far. Best of luck to you against Hillsboro.

RocketFan
10-07-2002, 01:21 PM
The One, with your week off you should have made another trip to Waco and watch us play, heck I would have let you stay with us. Thanks for recommending this board to me! See ya soon TW