PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here ever......

PPHSfan
03-12-2006, 07:19 PM
pulled of an elaborate prank?

I mean a really good one?

I could name a couple, but I don't want anyone to know it was me.

Emerson1
03-12-2006, 07:23 PM
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1393/kingpphsfan10yl.jpg

PPHSfan
03-12-2006, 07:26 PM
I was not talking about here LOL. I meant like on one of you buddies.:p

Adidas410s
03-12-2006, 07:32 PM
yes :p

SintonFan
03-12-2006, 07:41 PM
If you mean like tying those firework booby-traps to all the door knobs in the house and setting off the fire alarm to wake your room mate? I guess not all that elaborate....;)

PPHSfan
03-12-2006, 10:06 PM
I had a friend that put an ad in the newspaper one Christmas telling everyone to drop their trees off at his house for fishing purposes. Then he put down his buddy that was out of towns address. When his buddy got home from his holiday vacation, he had a couple hundred Christmas trees in his front yard.

Classic

sinton66
03-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Did he ever find out it was you?:D

District303aPastPlayer
03-12-2006, 10:09 PM
i bet if he reads this board he knows now

Eagle6Man
03-12-2006, 10:09 PM
By the way...did we ever get Aggie John a wedding gift???

:thinking: :D

PPHSfan
03-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Did he ever find out it was you?:D

hehehe

Phantom Stang
03-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1393/kingpphsfan10yl.jpg
Is this thread still archived??

PPHSfan
03-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Is this thread still archived??

God, I hope not.

sinton66
03-12-2006, 10:17 PM
THREAD?????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

PPHSfan
03-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
THREAD?????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

LOL, sort of an understatement.

Phantom Stang
03-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
God, I hope not.
Why?? You oghta be proud.:D
In it's own right, that thread had a similar effect as the 1939 broadcast of War Of The Worlds.:clap: :clap:

SintonFan
03-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Why?? You oghta be proud.:D
In it's own right, that thread had a similar effect as the 1939 broadcast of War Of The Worlds.:clap: :clap:

Originally posted by PPHSfan
LOL, sort of an understatement.
ROFL!:D

bulldogbark
03-12-2006, 10:42 PM
We (I) had a Captain in the Army that was a real jerk so I got a subscription for him to a Gay Magazine and had it delivered to the company Headquarters. I just about fell over seeing his face when the company clerk put his mail on his desk in the office.:D

BreckTxLonghorn
03-12-2006, 10:49 PM
One time in high school we took some road barricades that weren't being used and drove to a buddy's house, which was 5 miles out in the country. His house was away from the road, and it was about 100 yards of dirt from the turn to his house. We simply barricaded the entry. It was pouring the night we did it, with the intention of annoying him or his parents as they tried to get in/out the next day.

Little did we know that his little sister was having a party, and when the parents of the guests tried to pick up their kids, they thought the block meant the road was undrivable.

And that's the story of how 15 sets of parents walked through the mud to pick up their kids on rainy summer night.

Ranger Mom
03-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Im not gonna say what it was, but Jason and 20dawgs05 pulled one on me a couple of years ago!!

sinton66
03-12-2006, 11:21 PM
I know a group of guys who picked up the then Sinton Principal's Volkswagon and "placed" it across the office door (which opened outward, BTW). Way back when.

District303aPastPlayer
03-12-2006, 11:24 PM
we once put the vehicle of several of the coaches on the practice fields. Most notably was a Miata set under the goal posts :)

piratebg
03-13-2006, 01:45 AM
My senior year another student told on me and my friends because we were hanging around inside of the girls restroom.:D Anyways, we were a little upset so we picked up his little red truck and parked it between the the school and the dumpster. The next day the band director, who saw us do it, told us that it took him forever to maneuver the truck out of there. He also said that he had to talk the kid down because he had called the police on us.

District303aPastPlayer
03-13-2006, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
My senior year another student told on me and my friends because we were hanging around inside of the girls restroom.:D Anyways, we were a little upset so we picked up his little red truck and parked it between the the school and the dumpster. The next day the band director, who saw us do it, told us that it took him forever to maneuver the truck out of there. He also said that he had to talk the kid down because he had called the police on us.

i wanna know who this is that you did this to?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/BoyNextDoor361/churchsign2.jpg

piratebg
03-13-2006, 01:48 AM
About a year ago, on a night shift, I got really bored and decided to have some fun with my supervisors office. I stapled and taped an entire Sunday newspape all over his walls and desk. Then I hung everything that was on his desk from the ceiling using paper clips and packaging tape.

District303aPastPlayer
03-13-2006, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
About a year ago, on a night shift, I got really bored and decided to have some fun with my supervisors office. I stapled and taped an entire Sunday newspape all over his walls and desk. Then I hung everything that was on his desk from the ceiling using paper clips and packaging tape.

any consequences to this?

piratebg
03-13-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/BoyNextDoor361/churchsign2.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil:

piratebg
03-13-2006, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
any consequences to this?

Acutally, yeah. When I shut his office door I did not realized that it was locked and that he took a half day off. I knew I used all of the paper clips that were out, but I didn't know that there were no more in the storage closet. A couple of people wre not happy, but all I really got was a laugh and a little closed door session with the big guy.

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Our local radio station has a kindof radio garage sale every morning called the "Swap Shop", where anyone can call in anything they have to sell or are looking to buy.
It was 1980, and a good friend of mine had a beautiful cole black 78 couger, that he prized above all his possessions. I called the swap shop and offered to sell it for $500 or best offer, and gave his name and phone number. I bet he got 2000 calls or more.
I finally told him I did it, about 10 or 15 years later. He still hasnt gotten me back, but I know he hasnt forgotten, so I still expect him to some day.

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Our local radio station has a kindof radio garage sale every morning called the "Swap Shop", where anyone can call in anything they have to sell or are looking to buy.
It was 1980, and a good friend of mine had a beautiful cole black 78 couger, that he prized above all his possessions. I called the swap shop and offered to sell it for $500 or best offer, and gave his name and phone number. I bet he got 2000 calls or more.
I finally told him I did it, about 10 or 15 years later. He still hasnt gotten me back, but I know he hasnt forgotten, so I still expect him to some day.

LOL that right there is funny.

DaHop72
03-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I finally told him I did it, about 10 or 15 years later. He still hasnt gotten me back, but I know he hasnt forgotten, so I still expect him to some day. :clap: :clap: :clap: But Stang you know what they say about payback.

STANG RED
03-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:clap: :clap: :clap: But Stang you know what they say about payback.

I know he is going to get me someday.

Here is another funny thing about this. Not 5 minutes after I posted that, this same friend of mine called me, to discuss a project he wanted to bring me in on. He wants me to be at a meeting with him Wednesday morning. He hasnt called me in years. Should I be worried? Do you believe in coencidences?
Now he doesnt even have to get me back. I'll worry myself to death between now and Wednesday morning.

By the way Hop, I bet you even know this guy.

Eagle6Man
03-13-2006, 12:01 PM

Here is another funny thing about this. Not 5 minutes after I posted that, this same friend of mine called me, to discuss a project he wanted to bring me in on. He wants me to be at a meeting with him Wednesday morning. He hasnt called me in years. Should I be worried? Do you believe in coencidences?
Now he doesnt even have to get me back. I'll worry myself to death between now and Wednesday morning.

:thinking: :thinking:
Ya just never know my man......

DaHop72
03-13-2006, 01:33 PM

By the way Hop, I bet you even know this guy. P.M me who it is and I'll let you know if you need to worry between now and then.:D