PDA

View Full Version : Even if you hate Duke...

Adidas410s
03-12-2006, 03:07 PM
the shots JJ Redick is hitting in the 2nd half today are SICK!!! He is now 7-11 from 3 pt range. It's simply amazing to watch. Oh...and it's 74-73 Duke with 42.4 seconds to go...tune in for the rest of this great game.

Gobbla2001
03-12-2006, 05:31 PM
I'm a UNC and UT college basketball fan... Being a fan of UNC means I gotta hate Duke, but man this is my favorite Duke team out of all of 'em, they're scrappy as hell...

Cameron Crazy
03-12-2006, 05:37 PM
JJ is the bomb....and paulos needed to hit that fagget...

Chief Ohera
03-12-2006, 05:41 PM
no j.j. isn't the bomb, and niether is duke, i see them getting into the elite eight but that's it.

j.j. is a good shooter but when they move that line back and the play gets more physical in the NBA he will struggle, i don't see him having the quickness/ agility that the league requires,

duke goes only as far as j.j. can shoot them and if sheldon gets into foul trouble, say so long to the pukies,

until next time

Gobbla2001
03-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
no j.j. isn't the bomb, and niether is duke, i see them getting into the elite eight but that's it.

j.j. is a good shooter but when they move that line back and the play gets more physical in the NBA he will struggle, i don't see him having the quickness/ agility that the league requires,

duke goes only as far as j.j. can shoot them and if sheldon gets into foul trouble, say so long to the pukies,

until next time

No, JJ IS the bomb... we're talking about college basketball... who cares when it comes NBA time... the bomb is going off in college right now... and besides he takes 'em from NBA range a lot...

How about the Fish for Duke? Aren't they something else???

Next year is going to be a GREAT year for college basketball... Kansas, UT, UNC, Duke and all of these others teams are bringing back LOADS of good players...

Cameron Crazy
03-12-2006, 05:55 PM
CHief is a n00b

Adidas410s
03-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Next year is going to be a GREAT year for college basketball... Kansas, UT, UNC, Duke and all of these others teams are bringing back LOADS of good players...

Here's to hoping that Aldridge stays around ONE MORE YEAR!!!

Gobbla2001
03-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Here's to hoping that Aldridge stays around ONE MORE YEAR!!!

I honestly believe that a lot of people in the NBA will TELL him to stay one more year and work on his offense a little more... just my opinion... would be good to see him back...

Adidas410s
03-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I honestly believe that a lot of people in the NBA will TELL him to stay one more year and work on his offense a little more... just my opinion... would be good to see him back...

He definitely has room to grow as a "tough" big man. He could learn a few things from a guy like Brad Buckman (and hopefully he has) imo.

eagles_victory
03-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
JJ is the bomb....and paulos needed to hit that fagget... hit him for what that guy didnt do anything quit calling everyone faggots and making stupid remarks.

DaHop72
03-12-2006, 11:21 PM
And I do.:D :D

District303aPastPlayer
03-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Aldridge is right now a top 3 pick with Gay and Reddick in a very weak draft.

Adidas410s
03-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Aldridge is right now a top 3 pick with Gay and Reddick in a very weak draft.

I seriously doubt that Redick is a top 3 pick. Adam Morrison should be top 5...but Redick probably won't crack the Top 10. To see Rudy Gay that high just shows how weak this draft is. One cool thing to check out is http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2006/index# and then click on "Lottery + Mock Draft." It will run a lot of draft scenarios through and what players would be taaken. It's pretty fun to play with...