PDA

View Full Version : Bandera Stadium Capacity

JCM
10-13-2003, 01:05 PM
How much visitor seating is there at the Bandera football field? I have heard not much. How early will Burnet fans need to arrive to get a seat?

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2003, 01:11 PM
JCM:
How much visitor seating is there at the Bandera football field? I have heard not much. How early will Burnet fans need to arrive to get a seat?By chance, have you been to the Liberty Hill stadium? Their visitors side has over 50% less than ours - unless they've made drastic changes since last year. The visitor stands only go up about 5 or 6 rows and the first row is on the ground. We sat on the 2nd and 3 rows & standing up, we could barely see over our players.

therealbulldogs
10-13-2003, 01:29 PM
I'd say show up at about noon on Thursday if you want a seat.

espn1
10-13-2003, 01:34 PM
therealbulldogs:
I'd say show up at about noon on Thursday if you want a seat.True Dat!

Pandora
10-13-2003, 01:49 PM
I would say that there will be room for less than 400 people, after seeing the size of Burnet’s band and cheer squad and how much bleacher space they use.

BULLDOGFAN
10-13-2003, 02:35 PM
We don't have jack for seating. There is no easy way to get a seat so plan on standing. As far as sitting on the Bandera side like some previous poster suggested just be aware most of Bandera's side is reserved. It will be bad for everybody.

PAINTBALL
10-13-2003, 03:29 PM
Are there good spots to place lawnchairs? I just hate standing at ground level. I'm not tall enough to see over people in front of me.

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2003, 06:11 PM
PAINTBALL:
Are there good spots to place lawnchairs? I just hate standing at ground level. I'm not tall enough to see over people in front of me.Sorry about that Paintball. There are plenty of places to set up lawnchairs, but not if you want to see. frown

LH_Panther9
10-13-2003, 08:06 PM
Why does it even matter. Its gunna be a blow out anyway.

Bandera YaYa
10-13-2003, 09:19 PM
...I'm sure it will be a blowout...so maybe ya'll should just stay at home, then you won't have to worry about where you will have to stand or sit!

Pandora
10-13-2003, 09:47 PM
Bandera YaYa:
...I'm sure it will be a blowout...so maybe ya'll should just stay at home, then you won't have to worry about where you will have to stand or sit!But then we wouldn’t get to see you again YaYa. Ozzy would be disappointed.

Bandera YaYa
10-13-2003, 10:05 PM
....yeah, right! I want to know what's up with LH posters???? They sure are being smug on here.....don't know what for?? It's not like they have anything to be smug about, least not to us!

Pandora
10-13-2003, 10:46 PM
Don’t worry about the posters. Someone will come along and let the wind out of their sails. As for us, be at the same spot, we ARE looking forward to seeing you again.

therealbulldogs
10-13-2003, 11:01 PM
I think that EVERY person from Burnet should come to the game. If you want to see a good game though you should come on Thursday night and see the 7th grade teams go at it. My little brother is a starting receiver for the A team.

PAINTBALL
10-14-2003, 09:54 AM
Bandera YaYa:
....yeah, right! I want to know what's up with LH posters???? They sure are being smug on here.....don't know what for?? It's not like they have anything to be smug about, least not to us!So Ya Ya is Ingram good or not. Do they run or pass or about equal? How good are their Defensive ends and Linebackers? Will they be able to stop Liberty Hill's running attack. What is your prediction of the Liberty Hill-Ingram game? Why aren't Bandara fans giving the rest of us their impression of Ingram? You're the only team in District to see them so far. The Austin American does'n post the stats of Ingram or Bandara and we're bind in this area about how good Ingram is this year or what type of offense they run.

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Bandera YaYa:
....yeah, right! I want to know what's up with LH posters???? They sure are being smug on here.....don't know what for?? It's not like they have anything to be smug about, least not to us!Please don't take my posts as being smug - they were not intended that way. I post when I feel I have something to contribute; my info about the stadium was just that - info. We do have some posters from LH that can be smug, I will admit that. I'm sure as the season progresses, if our team continues to win, the smugness may get worse & I'm sure trashing will begin, just as last year. Good luck to Bandera on the rest of your season - okay, with the exception of the LH game. wink

Bandera YaYa
10-15-2003, 06:40 PM
LH Panther Mom:

Bandera YaYa:
....yeah, right! I want to know what's up with LH posters???? They sure are being smug on here.....don't know what for?? It's not like they have anything to be smug about, least not to us!Please don't take my posts as being smug - they were not intended that way. I post when I feel I have something to contribute; my info about the stadium was just that - info. We do have some posters from LH that can be smug, I will admit that. I'm sure as the season progresses, if our team continues to win, the smugness may get worse & I'm sure trashing will begin, just as last year. Good luck to Bandera on the rest of your season - okay, with the exception of the LH game. wink That's cool.......good luck to ya'll, too.....sorry I took your post badly...I'm usually not so sensitive.....but enough on our stadium, OK? Cuz, we can't do anything about it!
:( :( But we still love our Friday nites with our Boys!!

LHMom
10-15-2003, 06:56 PM
Bandera YaYa:

LH Panther Mom:

Bandera YaYa:
....yeah, right! I want to know what's up with LH posters???? They sure are being smug on here.....don't know what for?? It's not like they have anything to be smug about, least not to us!Please don't take my posts as being smug - they were not intended that way. I post when I feel I have something to contribute; my info about the stadium was just that - info. We do have some posters from LH that can be smug, I will admit that. I'm sure as the season progresses, if our team continues to win, the smugness may get worse & I'm sure trashing will begin, just as last year. Good luck to Bandera on the rest of your season - okay, with the exception of the LH game. wink That's cool.......good luck to ya'll, too.....sorry I took your post badly...I'm usually not so sensitive.....but enough on our stadium, OK? Cuz, we can't do anything about it!
:( :( But we still love our Friday nites with our Boys!!Bandera Ya Ya - I know LH Panther Mom and I didn't read anything smug in to her comments about the Bandera stadium. It's small, but so what! It just added another great memory to our season last year. Burnet wanted us to move our game with them, also. I can't blame Burnet for asking. They're a big school, that is winning, and draws a huge crowd. At the same time, I would not expect any school to be willing to move a game from their home field.

Best of Luck to the Bandera team- except on October 24th! wink