PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else tossing out bad cookies tonight?

SintonFan
12-12-2002, 09:38 PM
This antiquated computer may be the cause(God knows I've worked on it enough) but I'm not sure and need some info.
Every time I hit the "back button" after reading a post or thread I get a screen from last night. Is anyone else having this problem? :(

Any response would be appreciated!!! :)

sinton66
12-12-2002, 09:55 PM
Dumping the cookies is probably a good idea. Just for grins, I think I would run scandisk and defrag also. Only other thing I can think of, is did you recently load any new software. Do you have a virus scanner?

SintonFan
12-12-2002, 10:42 PM
Done all that and more, but am now at my mom's. Trust me, I've done more than most computer engineers have done for any computer, hehe. wink

I take it your response is no (to any problems tonight), 66?
Thanks guy...

eye of the tiger
12-12-2002, 11:15 PM
SintonFan the same thing happened to me last week. It lasted for 2 days and then fixed itself. Have no answers for why it happend or why it fixed itself.

sinton66
12-12-2002, 11:30 PM
No buddy, no problems so far tonight. Don't remember having aproblem with the "back" button that I know of. Throw it over your shoulder and burp it, maybe it just has gas . :D :D

SintonFan
12-12-2002, 11:38 PM
Thanks guys. With your responses I think it might have been the 26400 connection bad gas. Durnit, my mom needs a new computer. I've fixed it toooo many times! frown

SintonFan
12-12-2002, 11:40 PM
Thanks guys. With your responses I think it might have been the 26400 connection bad gas. Durnit, my mom needs a new computer. I've fixed it toooo many times! :(

Kudos 66 on the gas connection! I just realized what you were talking about. :D :D :D