PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Scam

kepdawg
03-11-2006, 12:37 PM
I don't how many of you shop at Wal-Mart, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Wal-Mart and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Wal-Mart.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts in on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Sunday, Monday, twice on Tuesday, again on Thursday, and also yesterday.

sinton66
03-11-2006, 12:39 PM
That right there's funny, I don't care who you are!.:D

GreenMonster
03-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Does this only work at Wal-Mart? I have to go to the mall later and was wondering if there was any need for me take along extra security?

sinton66
03-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Does this only work at Wal-Mart? I have to go to the mall later and was wondering if there was any need for me take along extra security?

Hmmmm, I'd think YOU'D want to be caught up in this.:D :D :D

injuredinmelee
03-11-2006, 12:59 PM
I hear the same thing happens at K&K.

GreenMonster
03-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I hear the same thing happens at K&K.

Nah, you might get gunned down though or robbed. K&K has had a rough year so far. One shooting in the parking lot and then Thursday night/ Friday morning someone broke in and cleaned them out.

3afan
03-11-2006, 02:05 PM
good one - you had me believin'

piratebg
03-11-2006, 08:32 PM
The most recent scam that I heard occured at a Wal-Mart involved people selling Girl Scout Cookies at $4-$5 rather than $3.

Phantom Stang
03-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Funny stuff!!:clap: :clap:

piratebg
03-11-2006, 11:30 PM
I have a funny Wal-Mart story. After my wife had our baby, I took my wife to buy a bra. She did not try it on while we were at the store. The next day she tried to put it on and it didn't fit. All of the tags were still on it so we got the receipt and tried to return it. The manager at the Customer Service Center said they could not take it back because my wife "contaminated" it when she put it on. So I asked if I had to go and find the other ones that she had tried on the day before, seeing as how she "contaminated" those too. My comment was met with silence. Needless to say I got my money back, but I just thought the whole situation was stupid.

District303aPastPlayer
03-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I have a funny Wal-Mart story. After my wife had our baby, I took my wife to buy a bra. She did not try it on while we were at the store. The next day she tried to put it on and it didn't fit. All of the tags were still on it so we got the receipt and tried to return it. The manager at the Customer Service Center said they could not take it back because my wife "contaminated" it when she put it on. So I asked if I had to go and find the other ones that she had tried on the day before, seeing as how she "contaminated" those too. My comment was met with silence. Needless to say I got my money back, but I just thought the whole situation was stupid.

they told me the same thing about them swim trunks i bought...

TheDOCTORdre
03-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I don't how many of you shop at Wal-Mart, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me at Wal-Mart and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Wal-Mart.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts in on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Sunday, Monday, twice on Tuesday, again on Thursday, and also yesterday.

i wish this stuff happened @ the wal mart I work @

hutex04
03-12-2006, 01:26 AM
gosh yall are kinda wishy washy with your rules. I would have thought this post would be banned

slpybear the bullfan
03-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Guess you thought wrong.