PDA

View Full Version : State Championship Games

eagles_victory
03-10-2006, 11:48 PM
2A Arp vs Ponder EV prediction Arp
3A Roosevelt vs Ranchview EV prediction Ranchview
4A SOC vs Dunbar Ev prediction Dunbar
5A Kingwood vs Plano EV prediction Kingwood

The game of the day is SOC vs Dunbar this could be one of the best games at the state tournament in recent memory.

Notice Region 4 isnt in any of these games lol

kepdawg
03-11-2006, 12:02 AM
I wish the 4A game was going to be televised instead of the 5A game!

Maroon87
03-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

There aren't any good places to recruit from down here...:p

kaorder1999
03-11-2006, 12:17 AM
in the 3A game Roosevelt is starting all Juniors and Sophomores and next year they will be in the same district with Ranchview. Wild

RdaleBoi08
03-11-2006, 12:17 AM
What Time Will It Be televised?

eagles_victory
03-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
in the 3A game Roosevelt is starting all Juniors and Sophomores and next year they will be in the same district with Ranchview. Wild I dont think Ranchview will be as good next year my early prediction for next years championship game is Fairfield vs Roosevelt homer pick but its possible.

Adidas410s
03-11-2006, 12:54 AM
I dont think Ranchview will be as good next year my early prediction for next years championship game is Fairfield vs Roosevelt homer pick but its possible.

Case Keenum found a 5th year of eligibility...Wylie vs Fairfield!!! ;)

eagles_victory
03-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Case Keenum found a 5th year of eligibility...Wylie vs Fairfield!!! ;) sounds great to me as long as Fairfield is there. There are gonna be a lot of coaches in west texas who are gonna be glad to see Keenum walk across the stage and a few ( Wylies coaches) that might shed some tears.

kepdawg
03-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by RdaleBoi08
What Time Will It Be televised?

5A game is on FSN at 8 PM.

District303aPastPlayer
03-11-2006, 01:13 PM
2A Arp vs Ponder EV prediction Arp
3A Roosevelt vs Ranchview EV prediction Ranchview
4A SOC vs Dunbar Ev prediction Dunbar
5A Kingwood vs Plano EV prediction Kingwood

The game of the day is SOC vs Dunbar this could be one of the best games at the state tournament in recent memory.

only because will paul plays for calallen not west oso...

mwynn05
03-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
in the 3A game Roosevelt is starting all Juniors and Sophomores and next year they will be in the same district with Ranchview. Wild To get to the state tournament and to win a state championship you have to be good be lucky and i think lucky is sometimes better.....the whole w-h thing worked out well for roosevelt (i think thats where they went) and bullard star brody green was injured and didnt play in the regional final and ranchview has two 6-8 hurricane katrina evacuees playing for them

Eagle6Man
03-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Case Keenum found a 5th year of eligibility...Wylie vs Fairfield!!! ;)

I think Case has already won every award and trophie known to the northern hemisphere. He's going to go ahead and go to the pros. U of H :D