PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Moye Stats?

Matthew328
03-09-2006, 09:22 PM
does anyone have the state for Gilbert Moye from his sophomore season?? I could use em for my article which will appear on Friday March 17 in texasprepxtra.com....any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

I came away from the interview feeling really sorry for the kid.....I know we have beaten this thing in the ground but I really feel bad for him....I am rooting for him to do well at Diboll...I can tell you he is itching to get back on the field!

Hupernikomen
03-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Gilbert Moye 223att 1682yards 7.5 av/rush 26 TD

Gilbert Moye 93 Comp 200att 6int 1243 yards 7 TD
(Passing)

According to the Beaumont Enterprise

Dogman_1969
03-10-2006, 03:33 PM
So I'm thinking this kid gets to play at Dibol this next season? I hope so and I'd drive to Dibol or Jasper to see him play against the guys that caused this kid to miss a season. Usually this type of thing causes alot of grief for his old school when they play.

Does Dibol play Jasper next yr and when?

j_dog
03-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
So I'm thinking this kid gets to play at Dibol this next season? I hope so and I'd drive to Dibol or Jasper to see him play against the guys that caused this kid to miss a season. Usually this type of thing causes alot of grief for his old school when they play.

Uh, I think it was the UIL that said Moye could not play for a year. Moye and his family make decisions and it is Jasper's fault?

And no, Jasper and Diboll are not scheduled to play. Of course, it might happen in the playoffs if Jasper can make the playoffs.

Hupernikomen
03-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

**Open mouth insert foot.

bulldogbark
03-10-2006, 08:08 PM
come on dogman use the thinking process first before you speak or type.....that was a dig it out of your ..........brain comment. Jasper had nothing to do with a year being out....heck im from Jasper and I think I would like to suspend WO-S for the next year.....I have said it so it is so.:D

BigTex
03-10-2006, 10:20 PM
These Jasper guys are right. Jasper had nothing to do with Moye not being able to play the end of the season. I think if anyone kind of looked around, Diboll would end up being the bad guys here. Jasper was alot nicer than most any other school would be under similar situations. I hope Gilbert does well this year as he is a tremendous athlete. I certainly hope he gets better counsel before college than he has received lately.

Dogman_1969
03-10-2006, 10:54 PM
"Bulldogbark said"
come on dogman use the thinking process first before you speak or type.....that was a dig it our of your ..........brain comment. Jasper had nothing to do with a year being out....heck im from Jasper and I think I would like to suspend WO-S for the next year.....I have said it so it is so.

Hey bulldogbark....Before you try to make a dig at someone’s brain you may want to get someone to help you be a little more literate. :doh:

JHS_c/o_06'
03-10-2006, 11:17 PM
you know what....we did....cause i know the guy....i played with him for 2 years. And regardless of what the media says...and everyone else....he WANTS to come back to Jasper. I heard it from his own mouth. And a little birdy who i also played football with who talked to G at one of the last basketball games said he might get to come back to jasper.

....so you can put your foot back in your mouth now.

bulldogbark
03-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey he could blame the Pope himself but that doesnt change the fact that Jasper did not have anything to do with him being out for a year.....when you move in Texas football you loose....when you move to another county and you dont want to play in that county you loose......when you move for football or any other sport you loose.....so look around ....know what your talking about this has been hashed a thousand different ways your just late for the game.....you get your facts straight before you come in here belittling an entire town, It just doesnt go over very well as you might find out

and I guess I was literate enough for you to understand what I said ,, and thats all that counts:D

mistanice
03-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Boy hasnt played varsity ball in a long time and he's still gettin offers from d1 programs. Texas is already making moves to get him to go play in Austin.

Hupernikomen
03-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
Boy hasnt played varsity ball in a long time and he's still gettin offers from d1 programs. Texas is already making moves to get him to go play in Austin.

Watching game film of him against Gilmer as a soph. would cause any coach to make moves to get him. He is a tremendous athlete.