PDA

View Full Version : 3A Downlow Meet and Greet

sinton66
11-25-2003, 08:16 PM
We will try to get together with Downlowers at the Sinton/Burnet game at Buc Stadium. The entry gate into Buc Stadium is on one end of the playing field. I don't remember a seperation fence, but there is a large concrete area just inside the gate where we can meet. If there is a fence, we can meet at it at halftime. If you think you might be interested in meeting myself, SintonFan, Old Green and others, we'll try to be there. "course we're also gonna go smoke outside, so we may not be there the entire halftime.

Buckeye80
11-25-2003, 08:31 PM
sinton66:
We will try to get together with Downlowers at the Sinton/Burnet game at Buc Stadium. The entry gate into Buc Stadium is on one end of the playing field. I don't remember a seperation fence, but there is a large concrete area just inside the gate where we can meet. If there is a fence, we can meet at it at halftime. If you think you might be interested in meeting myself, SintonFan, Old Green and others, we'll try to be there. "course we're also gonna go smoke outside, so we may not be there the entire halftime.We should set one up for around here somewhere one week? Anyone interested? I'd like to be at the Burnet/Sinton game, but my Buckeyes are playing and WHOOO is that a drive from here to Corpus!!!

Rabbit'93
11-25-2003, 08:32 PM
Man 66. Are you sure you won't get jumped by some of the Burnet folks? wink You guys have fun this weekend. :D

Rabbit'93
11-25-2003, 08:32 PM
Buckeye80:

sinton66:
We will try to get together with Downlowers at the Sinton/Burnet game at Buc Stadium. The entry gate into Buc Stadium is on one end of the playing field. I don't remember a seperation fence, but there is a large concrete area just inside the gate where we can meet. If there is a fence, we can meet at it at halftime. If you think you might be interested in meeting myself, SintonFan, Old Green and others, we'll try to be there. "course we're also gonna go smoke outside, so we may not be there the entire halftime.We should set one up for around here somewhere one week? Anyone interested? I'd like to be at the Burnet/Sinton game, but my Buckeyes are playing and WHOOO is that a drive from here to Corpus!!!No you didn't :D wink

Vrabird
11-25-2003, 08:38 PM
BUCKEYE80--- Please don't start that long drive to Corpus stuff again. I think we've heard enough of that already!! Go PIRATES!

turbostud
11-25-2003, 08:50 PM
Is PAINTBALL going to be there?

sinton66
11-25-2003, 08:56 PM
Rabbit'93:
Man 66. Are you sure you won't get jumped by some of the Burnet folks? wink You guys have fun this weekend. :D My son "Tiny" might be with me. :D :D :D

olddawggreen
11-25-2003, 09:51 PM
I will try to be there. I am having a little trouble with my eyesight these days, maybe all you guys could wear florecent orange hats or something so I can spot you! :D wink :D wink

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

spaniard
11-25-2003, 10:55 PM
im planning on meeting and greeting and whatnot, just gotta figure out where to meet :D

Buckeye80
11-26-2003, 10:07 AM
Rabbit'93:

Buckeye80:

sinton66:
We will try to get together with Downlowers at the Sinton/Burnet game at Buc Stadium. The entry gate into Buc Stadium is on one end of the playing field. I don't remember a seperation fence, but there is a large concrete area just inside the gate where we can meet. If there is a fence, we can meet at it at halftime. If you think you might be interested in meeting myself, SintonFan, Old Green and others, we'll try to be there. "course we're also gonna go smoke outside, so we may not be there the entire halftime.We should set one up for around here somewhere one week? Anyone interested? I'd like to be at the Burnet/Sinton game, but my Buckeyes are playing and WHOOO is that a drive from here to Corpus!!!No you didn't :D wink LOL :D

zippy
11-26-2003, 10:31 AM
I'd like to meet a few of the Sinton fans, I've already met Phil C & bleedmaroon. P.S. I'll quarantee you none of the Burnet poster will jump anyone. And ya'll should know by now that Paintball is a lawyer, so no further explaination is needed. :D Have you ever seen a lawyer that didn't like to debate? :p

District303aPastPlayer
11-26-2003, 10:33 AM
i guess i will be there, if i can get out of work... lets all pray i can switch with a friend to go to the game.

bleedmaroon
11-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Zippy, look forward to seeing you at the game. I know some of the 3ADL posters are going to try to meet at halftime. You might look for that. Might have to make you buy me a beer after the game to drown the tears in if Burnet wins.

zippy
11-26-2003, 12:16 PM
bleedmaroon...I'd be glad to buy you a beer..btw..we are staying at the Ramada there on I-37, and plan on partaking in some adult beverages somewhere after the game. You'd be welcomed.

Phil C
11-26-2003, 12:58 PM
I will be at the game with my 12 year old son. I will try to meet with you at the halftime if we can. I will be wearing my black San Antonio Spurs cap. HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS BEATING THE NETS FOR THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

bleedmaroon
11-26-2003, 03:36 PM
zippy - I'll sure take you up on that - check your pm

zippy
11-26-2003, 03:50 PM
bleedmaroon...got it..you'll be hearing from me.

PAINTBALL
11-26-2003, 03:54 PM
zippy:
I'd like to meet a few of the Sinton fans, I've already met Phil C & bleedmaroon. P.S. I'll quarantee you none of the Burnet poster will jump anyone. And ya'll should know by now that Paintball is a lawyer, so no further explaination is needed. :D Have you ever seen a lawyer that didn't like to debate? :p LoL That's me. My favorite college competition was debate. :D :D :D

booger1
11-26-2003, 08:46 PM
I'll be there! Since i'm going to be here anyways, I figured I could go see a great football game!

olddawggreen
11-26-2003, 10:46 PM
So are we for sure meeting just inside the entrance at halftime? In the concrete area?

olddawggreen
11-26-2003, 10:47 PM
I will be there with my green bulldog shirt and cap.

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 12:33 AM
I'd like to meet you fine Burnet fans. It's been a week of tension to say the least, but one I'm sure that can easily be melted with a smile. :D
Hope to see yall...
Good luck driving to the game and back! :cool:

spaniard
11-27-2003, 10:13 AM
i should be easily spotted, some bright yellow windpants, and not sure what shirt yet, probly a black one though, and my maroon fsu hat. so, yeah, ill try and find you guys. everyone be careful and stay safe, i was coming home from school yesterday and 281 was jam packed with cars, i got stuck in 3 different 20 car caravans betweent stephenville and burnet, so i can just imagine what traffic will be like on the interstates.