PDA

View Full Version : Dance or Not

DaHop72
03-09-2006, 10:51 AM
On the Mike and Mike show this morning, Fran Fraschilla was picking teams from each conference with his Big 12 teams being Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma and he thinks Texas A&M. What do you think, dance or not?

sahen
03-09-2006, 11:35 AM
r u asking if we think the aggies will be dancing or the other 3.....im pretty sure ur first 3 will be in the tourney, i think the aggies still r gonna have to win one more game to go...

lepfan
03-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
On the Mike and Mike show this morning, Fran Fraschilla was picking teams from each conference with his Big 12 teams being Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma and he thinks Texas A&M. What do you think, dance or not? Men's---??? OK better step it up if they plan on dancing!!!! These 1 pointers aren't gonna cut it. They play Friday night--either Nebraska or Missouri. Both teams beat them at the buzzer during reg season games. Huskers by 1 point and Missouri by 2 points.

Women's---OK for sure!!!!! They had a nice win over Iowa State the other night.

sahen
03-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Men's---??? OK better step it up if they plan on dancing!!!! These 1 pointers aren't gonna cut it. They play Friday night--either Nebraska or Missouri. Both teams beat them at the buzzer during reg season games. Huskers by 1 point and Missouri by 2 points.

Women's---OK for sure!!!!! They had a nice win over Iowa State the other night.
im pretty sure he meant men's....if texas and kansas went to the dance this year in women's bball then there would a lotta pissed off teams, both of them rnt having so great of years....women's bball teams in teh dance from the big 12 r gonna be OU, Baylor, and A&M for sure, Mizzou should get to go and i have even heard Tech is trying to make a case to get in, though im thinkin they wont get in but who knows...

KTJ
03-09-2006, 01:21 PM
In my opinion, A&M needs to win 1-2 more games in the tourney to be in. (Then again, I'm not on the selection committee.)

However, A&M fans need some of these other bubble teams to lose and that hasn't been happening lately.

Case in point--Syracuse.

Gobbla2001
03-09-2006, 01:36 PM
I think 1 win will get 'em in, and wouldn't be 'too' shocked to see 'em get in without it though it sure as hell wouldn't help any... we'll see...

wins are wins, 1 point or 20... all of that RPI/strength of schedule yada yada will be the big factor...

lepfan
03-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

wins are wins, 1 point or 20... I agree. But, they make for tense moments with the fans :)

DaHop72
03-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Fran was discussing the men's side of the bracket. The first 3 were locks in his mind, but he felt like A&M had a realistic chance as well.