PDA

View Full Version : ...wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a wrist watch...

kepdawg
03-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Nude, drunk man arrested in Calera
By Ken Studer
herald democrat

CALERA, Okla. — A 31-year-old Durant man, wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a wrist watch, was arrested Sunday when police found him at the Calera High School near the Agriculture building.

Calera Police Officer Kurtis Smith answered a call that a man was naked at the high school.

Smith reported that when he arrived, he saw a man in front of the agriculture building wearing a wrist watch and a pair of socks. Walker’s report states he asked the man several times if he was OK without getting any response. At this time Calera Police Officer Shane Walker arrived to assist.

Smith reported that the man seemed disoriented and unaware of their presence. While Smith and Walker were questioning the man, he began to walk away.

The report states the man gave his name, at which time the officers smelled a strong odor of alcohol. When asked again why he was naked, the man said it was a college prank.

Smith reported the man said he didn’t know where his clothes were but he was waiting for his friends to pick him up. He stated he drank a case of beer with them earlier.

Smith reported, as the man was being placed in the patrol car he said he was a Choctaw Tribal police officer. The Durant man was booked on charges of public intoxication, indecent exposure and impersonating a police officer.

lostaussie
03-08-2006, 09:51 PM
man, them college days are tough.:D

big daddy russ
03-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Reminds me of the scene on Old School where Frank the Tank goes streaking.

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2006, 10:41 PM
:doh: I almost called my mom to see if my brother was in Oklahoma.

Bullaholic
03-08-2006, 10:42 PM
G2!!!????---PPHSFan!!!???? :D

lepfan
03-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Those are my old stomping grounds!

District303aPastPlayer
03-09-2006, 01:34 AM
http://www.phatpimpclothing.com/hi/phatpimp/images/exstreaking.jpg