PDA

View Full Version : Where do they get the #s

whtfbplaya
03-25-2003, 03:14 PM
I have only meet one person not in favor of the war, so how do all the polls show that there are so many people against it. The only people I have seen are a few movie stars and a tennis coach.

Old Dog
03-25-2003, 04:03 PM
You will have to go further northeast and far west to find lots of anti war folks. Down the road from me is the Texas Capitol of Liberalism - Austin. Problem with Austin protesters, you have to remove the silver spoon from their mouths to get answers!

sinton66
03-25-2003, 09:45 PM
Most of the news agencies are reporting that approximately 76% of America supports what our government is doing. There will ALWAYS be enemies to our way of life. There will ALWAYS be people in this country who are anti-government, even more so anti-republican anything. There are ALWAYS people who show lack of good judgement in trying times. Thankfully, these people are in a distinct minority. Our entertainers will ALWAYS be full of themselves and firm believers in their own press kits. When this is over, and our government proves itself right, I hope ALL of you will rub the anti's noses in it at every opportunity.