PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M Night with the Aeros!

KL3
03-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm interning right now with the Houston Aeros Hockey team. My internship project is to put together an Aggie Night with the Aeros on Sunday, April 2nd. I figured this would be as good as place as any to get in contact with some Aggies.

I have been calling student clubs and organizations at A&M and several groups sound interested, but I know getting students to make the trip down to Houston for a hockey game is asking a lot, even with the discounted ticket prices. I'm beginning to realize that my best bet to get a big turnout is going to have to come from local Houston area Aggies and their friends, families, co-workers, and employees.

Like I said above, the Aeros are letting me sell the tickets at our normal group-rated price. Our best seats, the Center Ice seats, are usually $28. They are available on Aggie Night for $23. The other discounted seating are the End Zone seats, which usually go for $11, but are available for $8. There is no minimum number of people to constitute a group, these prices are for any number of tickets you buy.

Most of the people in the office are not from Texas and are not too familiar with Texas A&M. I want to have a huge turnout and show them what the Aggie Spirit is all about. I would also like to continue the tradition of their success with Aggie interns. (They like to have at least 1 A&M intern per semester.)

So if you guys want to come out to Aggie Night, and/or know of any others who may want to, please pass on this information. I have a flyer with all of the information on it, so if you would like to email me at aerosticket3@aeros.com, I'll be more than happy to send one to you. The link below is to our Theme Night webpage where you guys can order tickets. Username is Aggie, password is Night.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows of someone I could get in touch with, please let me know. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate everyone's help.

Aggie Night (http://www.aeros.com/themenights/)

Bellville22
03-08-2006, 03:14 PM
TTT

big daddy russ
03-08-2006, 04:24 PM
I'll let my girlfriend and my brother know. My girl can tell her sorority and I think my bro's still involved with Iron Spikes. I know he was last year... don't keep up with him enough.

Also, my girl's dad is a former Ag and he knows quite a few old Ags there in the Houston area. I'll give them a call to help spread the word.

KL3
03-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey Russ, I would really appreciate that. Thank you for all your help.

KL3
03-09-2006, 10:43 AM
ttt.

Bulldog_12
03-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Ill let my two organizations know. Both are sports organizations, so maybe they will really be into hockey too.

KL3
03-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey Bulldog, email me at aerosticket3@aeros.com and I'll email you back an Aggie Night flyer that you can forward on.

KL3
03-10-2006, 09:36 AM
ttt

KL3
03-11-2006, 11:01 AM
ttt

big daddy russ
03-12-2006, 02:20 PM
ttt