LH Panther Mom
03-08-2006, 11:30 AM
You're full of it. :D

(At least your box is... ;) )

MARLINDOGS
03-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You're full of it. :D

(At least your box is... ;) ) You are not sending me a warning are you.Because if you are it will remain full.:evillaugh :evillaugh

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
You are not sending me a warning are you.Because if you are it will remain full.:evillaugh :evillaugh
*Whiskey Tough* :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :kiss:

MARLINDOGS
03-08-2006, 11:42 AM
*Whiskey Tough* :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :kiss: :weeping: :weeping: I have been caught again.:foul: :foul:

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
:weeping: :weeping: I have been caught again.:foul: :foul:
:hand: It's just that "sock" remedy you wanted. :devil: :devil:

MARLINDOGS
03-08-2006, 12:09 PM
:hand: It's just that "sock" remedy you wanted. :devil: :devil: :thinking:Well i tried taking them to the cleaners.And they would not even do them.So I put them out in the trash.And when they picked up the trash they would not pick them up.So I put them in a bag with a rock in it and through them in the lake.Now fish are floating every where.So I guessI will have to continue to wash them.:weeping: :weeping:

DaHop72
03-08-2006, 03:01 PM
*Whiskey Tough* :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :kiss: One of mine and injuredinmelee's all time posters.:doh: :doh:

Eagle6Man
03-08-2006, 03:04 PM
He/she, must have been a piece of work huh Hop?

DaHop72
03-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Eagle6Man
He/she, must have been a piece of work huh Hop? Oh, he was a piece of work. Think chief ohera but not smart enough to keep from being ROM'd. It makes you wonder, could they be the same person??:D

Eagle6Man
03-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Oh, he was a piece of work. Think chief ohera but not smart enough to keep from being ROM'd. It makes you wonder, could they be the same person??:D :thinking: :D