PDA

View Full Version : all district

smustangs
03-07-2006, 08:06 PM
any have the 4-3a all district basketball team?

Pmoney
03-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Coach of the Year: Russell Perkins, Wylie
MVP: Case Keenum, Wylie
Def. MVP: Micheal Strong, Wylie
Newcomer of the Year: Matt Gabaldon, Merkel

First Team

Jacob Agnew, Clyde
Luke Hawk, Clyde
Blake Watts, Clyde
Tagaba Kyei, Snyder
Kendal Carrillo, Sweetwater
Eric Emerson, Sweetwater
Brittan Pittman, Sweetwater
Gary Edwards, Wylie
Adam Sisneros, Wylie
Jeff Wilkerson, Wylie

All-Defensive Team

Brandt Poulin, Clyde
Trevor Hobbs, Merkel
Ricky Sanchez, Snyder
Jamie Arnold, Snyder
Duone Cunnings, Sweetwater
Cody English, Wylie

Congrats to Everyone who made it:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

MHSvarsity2007
03-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney

Newcomer of the Year: Matt Gabaldon, Merkel

All-Defensive Team

Trevor Hobbs, Merkel

Congrats to Everyone who made it:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

YAY!!!! :clap: :clap: :D :D

Whsdogs
03-08-2006, 12:56 AM
yet another mvp for case keenum..good job bud

GetRDoneStangs
03-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
yet another mvp for case keenum..good job bud

Well deserved... Case is a heck of a good.. fottball.. basketball..

Does he play Racketball?:thinking:

MHSvarsity2007
03-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Well deserved... Case is a heck of a good.. fottball.. basketball..

Does he play Racketball?:thinking:

Case is going to be the best at everything he ever does. It's just how he rolls.

GetRDoneStangs
03-08-2006, 01:18 AM
There may be an issue with the "Royal White Tigers".. it will be resolved .. thats is all I can say now... except have you ever heard of PET(?)........, sorry to cut you off ....back to you soon.

smustangs
03-08-2006, 01:24 AM
thanks and congrats to everyone

Chief Ohera
03-08-2006, 01:31 AM
case isn't that good on the track but he is at least decent in the field events. i remember him jumping one year and he had to be the best clumsy quarterback that i have ever seen, in the sport of track, his steps were wicked out of wack and very clumsy to say the least, his running style was, i don't even want to critique it.

i have seen the cat run, didn't impress me one bit, however i do understand that there is a difference between track speed and pad speed, i am not hating on the guy because he is a GOOD not great athlete. i see him doing well at UofH but i wouldn't doubt it if Briles in the near future heads out and picks up a JUCO transfer to run his offense, just don't see case fitting in the system, however i hope he does,

until next time my brothers and confidents,
keep your heads tilted and your eyes glued for when the chief next appears.

Whsdogs
03-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
case isn't that good on the track but he is at least decent in the field events. i remember him jumping one year and he had to be the best clumsy quarterback that i have ever seen, in the sport of track, his steps were wicked out of wack and very clumsy to say the least, his running style was, i don't even want to critique it.

i have seen the cat run, didn't impress me one bit, however i do understand that there is a difference between track speed and pad speed, i am not hating on the guy because he is a GOOD not great athlete. i see him doing well at UofH but i wouldn't doubt it if Briles in the near future heads out and picks up a JUCO transfer to run his offense, just don't see case fitting in the system, however i hope he does,

until next time my brothers and confidents,
keep your heads tilted and your eyes glued for when the chief next appears.

yah...you would say somethin like that...you have no clue who this kid is or his work mentality..any "problems" you see with him will prob. get fixed by briles and hes still growing. Chief stick with critiqing track cause you dont need to open your mouth about other sports.

football4life
03-08-2006, 08:50 AM
What does he not play baseball?? Darn, i wanted one last shot at the guy...

Chief Ohera
03-08-2006, 10:36 AM
yes exactly, i am talking about his track, he is not that good, i just replied to another post, i don't know how every has everyone else's post on there post in blue,
however, i have seen him run and jump and trust me he may be good in football and basketball but to say he is good in every sport is a big mistake, when i saw him jump i said to myself, how can this guy be this good in football and look that bad when jumping and running down the runway, it just absolutely blew me away,
until next time.................

DaHop72
03-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
yes exactly, i am talking about his track, he is not that good, i just replied to another post, i don't know how every has everyone else's post on there post in blue,
however, i have seen him run and jump and trust me he may be good in football and basketball but to say he is good in every sport is a big mistake, when i saw him jump i said to myself, how can this guy be this good in football and look that bad when jumping and running down the runway, it just absolutely blew me away,
until next time................. Well ADAM, Case may not be the greatest athlete in the state of Texas, but if you have followed his career the young man is a WINNER.!!!!!!!!

Whsdogs
03-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Well ADAM, Case may not be the greatest athlete in the state of Texas, but if you have followed his career the young man is a WINNER.!!!!!!!!

amen...brother lol...and if i was case doing as many sports in his life as he has done do u know how hard it is to find time to fine tune things like running down a runway in track or whatever. The kid has done alot of things in his life with sports, family and anything else that has came up we apologize for his "poor" track abilities...hes a football player...wait till he concentrate soley on football and then critique him on his inablities there

and no football4life he stop playin baseball after my senior year...doing to many things at once i wouldnt blame him...he was a heck of a ball player though

he does know how to get that W

DaHop72
03-08-2006, 11:06 AM
amen...brother lol...and if i was case doing as many sports in his life as he has done do u know how hard it is to find time to fine tune things like running down a runway in track or whatever. The kid has done alot of things in his life with sports, family and anything else that has came up we apologize for his "poor" track abilities...hes a football player...wait till he concentrate soley on football and then critique him on his inablities there

and no football4life he stop playin baseball after my senior year...doing to many things at once i wouldnt blame him...he was a heck of a ball player though

he does know how to get that W :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Whsdogs
03-08-2006, 11:11 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

haha yah i had a lot of grammatical errors up there so i apologize...my fingers were typing faster than my mind was thinking...dont bash on my boy now haha:p

Macarthur
03-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I must be out of touch, but why in the h*ll are there 10 people on 1st team?

:confused:

DaHop72
03-08-2006, 11:22 AM
haha yah i had a lot of grammatical errors up there so i apologize...my fingers were typing faster than my mind was thinking...dont bash on my boy now haha:p Hey Whsdogs, I'm not bashing on Case. I have followed him from the other side of the stands and that young man knows how to win and is a leader. When Wylie lost to Snyder this year the first player in line to cross the field and congratulate the Tigers was Case. I think the C in his name should stand for Class.:thumbsup:

Whsdogs
03-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Hey Whsdogs, I'm not bashing on Case. I have followed him from the other side of the stands and that young man knows how to win and is a leader. When Wylie lost to Snyder this year the first player in line to cross the field and congratulate the Tigers was Case. I think the C in his name should stand for Class.:thumbsup:

no no no haha i should have been more specific i was talkin about our brother chief...my bad hop i wasnt meaning that twords you haha i know you are a very loyal and good poster so no worries...my fault lol

off to class though so everyone have a good one!

DaHop72
03-08-2006, 01:44 PM
no no no haha i should have been more specific i was talkin about our brother chief...my bad hop i wasnt meaning that twords you haha i know you are a very loyal and good poster so no worries...my fault lol

off to class though so everyone have a good one! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MHSvarsity2007
03-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I think the C in his name should stand for Class.:thumbsup:

hahaha that totally made my day :D :clap: :clap: