PDA

View Full Version : For the Ladies Only! ***

SintonFan
03-07-2006, 02:18 AM
If you guys vote please post your vote.:)
This is important as we both are shopping for these things to do in April with some fun money, but since our Anniversary IS tied into this just a tad I wanna hear what the Woman want(besides yall just saying "Whatever she wants" lol, she's a lil wishy washy).
She's lookin forward to seeing this poll in the morn...:cool:

injuredinmelee
03-07-2006, 03:17 AM
get yourself the tv. Send her on a weekend sp trip in Pheonix or Palm Springs you both win.

JasperDog94
03-07-2006, 08:15 AM
A friend of mine at church has a hd projector hooked up to his computer. He can play games, watch movies, and even watch TV on his 90" screen. It's totally awesome!!!

STANG RED
03-07-2006, 08:41 AM
I think she would enjoy the cruise.
Having said that, you would like the tv better, Im sure.
By the way, I was at SAM's club yesterday and noticed, they have a really cool HD projecter with a built in DVD player and an 80" screen for $999. It sounded and looked great.

sinton66
03-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
If you guys vote please post your vote.:)
This is important as we both are shopping for these things to do in April with some fun money, but since our Anniversary IS tied into this just a tad I wanna hear what the Woman want(besides yall just saying "Whatever she wants" lol, she's a lil wishy washy).
She's lookin forward to seeing this poll in the morn...:cool:

Three words, buddy. "Deep Sea Fishing".:D

44INAROW
03-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Three words, buddy. "Deep Sea Fishing".:D

He can take her on the cruise and also take his fishing gear and fish off the back of the ship :) sounds like a win/win situation :)

Ranger Mom
03-07-2006, 09:36 AM
I voted cruise. Since I am not that much of a TV watcher, the projection screen didn't appeal to me.

I wouldn't by new living room furniture until your kids move out of the house (I am talking from experience here);)

SWMustang
03-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I voted cruise. Since I am not that much of a TV watcher, the projection screen didn't appeal to me.

I wouldn't by new living room furniture until your kids move out of the house (I am talking from experience here);)

Not much of a TV watcher? don't you have 8 TV's?

Ranger Mom
03-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Not much of a TV watcher? don't you have 8 TV's?

Yes...I want to make sure I can watch American Idol no matter where I am in the house!!:D

That is the only show I watch!

lepfan
03-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Hubby's bonus will be here on the 9th. He is buying a new gun/scope...the whole 9 yards...I get the rest!!!! I am getting new countertops, sink, backsplash for the kitchen!!! The rest goes to pay some other debt that keeps hanging around :) Is that what fun money is?

AP Panther Fan
03-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Hubby's bonus will be here on the 9th. He is buying a new gun/scope...the whole 9 yards...I get the rest!!!! I am getting new countertops, sink, backsplash for the kitchen!!! The rest goes to pay some other debt that keeps hanging around :) Is that what fun money is?

You're fixing up a house in Kansas where you don't want to live? :D j/k

I would go for the furniture...just because mine is driving me crazy! Well that and I might come up missing if I took the cruise option!

:D

lepfan
03-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You're fixing up a house in Kansas where you don't want to live? :D j/k
:D Well, I am not ordering the stuff until after we find out whether we are staying or not. It needs to be done...and will add several thousand $$$$$ to the value of the house...so when and if we sell we stand to make more money. I see it as an investment. Sink a little $$ in and receieve more$$$ in return. Win/Win

CHS_Grad '85
03-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Time spent together - reconnecting: priceless... go with the cruise...

LHMom
03-07-2006, 10:29 PM
I would vote for cruise. My husband and I went on our first cruise in '97 for our 15th wedding anniversary. It was our first vacation without kids since before we had kids. We've gone every year since then. It is a great time to remind you that your relationship is much more than being mom and dad. We focus on the kids 358 days a year. The other 7 are for US!

JasperDog94
03-08-2006, 10:14 AM
My wife and I went on a cruise last year and we loved it. Get ready to be spoiled!:)

SintonFan
03-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the input yall.:)
Well yesterday we stopped by a few places that had projectors. Bjorns, Sams, BB and such and I was shocked at what she chose. It looks like we're gonna get a new projector for the living room.:eek: I was shocked to say the least.
I left this entirely up to her, expecting it to be the cruise or furniture myself and what can I say?
SWEET!:D
She reasoned that we would both benefit the most long term with this choice. I have to say I agree.
:inlove:

AP Panther Fan
03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good for her (and you)! While it isn't always fun, being practical has its upside too!:D

SintonFan
03-08-2006, 02:29 PM
I'd say having a 10 foot HD movie screen is a little fun.;)
I'm thinking of selling my other business, if that takes place I'm gonna suprise her with that cruise anyway.