PDA

View Full Version : Go Zags!!

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2006, 11:17 PM
onto the NCAA...
and the #2 seed!

Chief Ohera
03-06-2006, 11:32 PM
boy did they get lucky, barely sqeeked out of that scare, good luck zags, but i don't see them getting into the elite eight, too many close games vrs. their conference foes,
until next time............

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
boy did they get lucky, barely sqeeked out of that scare, good luck zags, but i don't see them getting into the elite eight, too many close games vrs. their conference foes,
until next time............

and how many of their games have you watched? they beat MSU on a neutral court and played down to their competition. it happens when you havent played a meaningful game in over a month...

scrappy05
03-07-2006, 12:42 AM
the Zags better bring it in the tourney or they are gonna be going to the house early, like syracuse did last year when they got beat by Vermont.

District303aPastPlayer
03-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by scrappy05
the Zags better bring it in the tourney or they are gonna be going to the house early, like syracuse did last year when they got beat by Vermont.

they havent played a game that mattered against a quality opponent since the Maui Inv.

scrappy05
03-07-2006, 12:57 AM
that is still not an excuse for squeaking out victories against lesser opponents. dont get me wrong i am a gonzaga fan, but you just can't always turn it on when the competition gets better.

eagles_victory
03-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
they havent played a game that mattered against a quality opponent since the Maui Inv. Memphis and Washington aren't quality opponents??

Chief Ohera
03-07-2006, 01:12 AM
face the fact district player 30. the zags are good but not as good as you think they are and also not as good as their #5 rating, they barely pulled out their last two games, for christ sakes, the team they played tonight "loyal Mon" can't spell the school but they had a losing record and should've made that last shot, your zags won't make it to far in my opinion,

and by the way district30player, since when have you been a zag fan, do you have roots from washington or spokane or what? or are you just another one of those band wagon jumpers that hop all over a team once they get good which for the zags was about 3 to 4 years ago, come on now brother which are you, bandwagon hopper "which i believe you are" or are you a loyal fan who has loved them since their "down years" which i don't think you are!!!!
so brother and friend of mine, be safe and take it easy for when the chief next appears. until next time.......

District303aPastPlayer
03-07-2006, 01:21 AM
face the fact district player 30. the zags are good but not as good as you think they are and also not as good as their #5 rating, they barely pulled out their last two games, for christ sakes, the team they played tonight "loyal Mon" can't spell the school but they had a losing record and should've made that last shot, your zags won't make it to far in my opinion,

and by the way district30player, since when have you been a zag fan, do you have roots from washington or spokane or what? or are you just another one of those band wagon jumpers that hop all over a team once they get good which for the zags was about 3 to 4 years ago, come on now brother which are you, bandwagon hopper "which i believe you are" or are you a loyal fan who has loved them since their "down years" which i don't think you are!!!!
so brother and friend of mine, be safe and take it easy for when the chief next appears. until next time.......

ask around... and mijo, dont question me, this is your warning, if you dont like what i say, dont respond.

btw, you dont know what i think. . . so eat it... shhhhhhhhhhh

piratebg
03-07-2006, 01:23 AM
The gloves are coming off now

District303aPastPlayer
03-07-2006, 01:24 AM
i was a gonzaga fan before folks down here knew what the hell a zag was... so once again. . .
eat it... shhh...

piratebg
03-07-2006, 01:26 AM
i was a gonzaga fan before folks down here knew what the hell a zag was... so once again. . .
eat it... shhh...

Now thats not true!!! And aren't Zags rolling papers?

Chief Ohera
03-07-2006, 01:27 AM
hey brother did you just see espn, and doug Got. "sp last name wrong" he is a basketball college anaylist and he just said that the zags won't make it to the elite eight for two reasons, 1- b/c morrison demands the ball so much that he breaks down their offensive sets and that the pg Derek Ravilo can't penatrate deep into a defense.
ummmm. what did i say ealier about your beloved zags, didn't i say that they wouldn't make it to the elite, i believe i did, and now i have college anaylists backing my opinions, so...........
eat it buddy, your friend
chief
until next time..........

District303aPastPlayer
03-07-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Now thats not true!!! And aren't Zags rolling papers?

Zig Zags

District303aPastPlayer
03-07-2006, 01:28 AM
hey brother did you just see espn, and doug Got. "sp last name wrong" he is a basketball college anaylist and he just said that the zags won't make it to the elite eight for two reasons, 1- b/c morrison demands the ball so much that he breaks down their offensive sets and that the pg Derek Ravilo can't penatrate deep into a defense.
ummmm. what did i say ealier about your beloved zags, didn't i say that they wouldn't make it to the elite, i believe i did, and now i have college anaylists backing my opinions, so...........
eat it buddy, your friend
chief
until next time..........

you two are both wrong though... sweet 16 and done... i know how good the team is... i spent all year watching them... they arent going but to the round of 16... but whatever

piratebg
03-07-2006, 01:29 AM
But Zags nonetheless. :smoker:

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Smokey.

SintonFan
03-07-2006, 01:41 AM
onto the NCAA...
and the #2 seed!
I've always liked the ZAGS buddy, but you really do help make me root for them. I'm excited too! :clap:

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2006, 07:09 AM
ask around... and mijo, dont question me, this is your warning, if you dont like what i say, dont respond.

btw, you dont know what i think. . . so eat it... shhhhhhhhhhh
:eek: You get to give warnings? :thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
03-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: You get to give warnings? :thinking:

someone gave you one, so i figured i could as well

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2006, 09:53 AM
someone gave you one, so i figured i could as well
LOL! Where is he, anyway? ;)

District303aPastPlayer
03-07-2006, 09:53 AM
LOL! Where is he, anyway? ;)

dont think it matters.. but im hoping he warns you too, lol

:D

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2006, 10:01 AM
dont think it matters.. but im hoping he warns you too, lol

:D
I was asking where the one that warned me is. :p

DaHop72
03-07-2006, 10:10 AM
I was asking where the one that warned me is. :p Let me help you 303.
Whiskey Tough
*** Banned Member ***