View Full Version : Over-rated...

Old Tiger
03-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Is what Jay Cutler is

Pmoney
03-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Is what Jay Cutler is
no.....he is this year's Ben...small school...but great ability...now im not saying he is gonna do as well as Ben rothlisberger(sp?) but in my opinion he was a diamond in the rocks but now he has been discovered

Old Tiger
03-06-2006, 07:22 PM
blah blah blah

Pmoney
03-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
blah blah blah
haha...your just mad cause i am going to be right:D

Adidas410s
03-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
no.....he is this year's Ben...small school...but great ability...now im not saying he is gonna do as well as Ben rothlisberger(sp?) but in my opinion he was a diamond in the rocks but now he has been discovered

Umm...he played in the SEC. That's a pretty big conference...I think! :thinking: I think he is a good QB but he has been SO overhyped because nobody talked about him during the season.

Pmoney
03-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Umm...he played in the SEC. That's a pretty big conference...I think! :thinking: I think he is a good QB but he has been SO overhyped because nobody talked about him during the season.
ok he played in a big conference that kinda didnt talk about his school, Vanderbilt, because it had Florida, LSU, and Alabama to talk about

Old Tiger
03-06-2006, 08:51 PM
He is just overhyped because of his "full workout"

Chief Ohera
03-06-2006, 10:52 PM
is what VY is,
the scouts are now realizing it, the titans won't take him, scared off by his passing skills
BOOMER SOONER,
until next time........

TexasHSFootball
03-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Good things can come from Santa Claus. Santa Claus, Indiana that is. :p

injuredinmelee
03-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
is what VY is,
the scouts are now realizing it, the titans won't take him, scared off by his passing skills
BOOMER SOONER,
until next time........
Maybe Vince will be as sucessful as the sooner qbs of late in the NFL. ITs like Tech fans. They all say why would a qb coming from high school want to go anywhere else. Two reasons. You wont win N. C. and you wont make an nfl roster. Look at Sonny Cumbie int he arena league.