PDA

View Full Version : The Big 12 Tournament

Eagle6Man
03-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Men's Big 12 tournament schedule
All games at American Airlines Center

Thursday's first round
No. 8 Texas Tech vs. No. 9 Kansas State, 11:30 a.m. (ESPN Plus, ESPNU)

No. 5 Colorado vs. No. 12 Baylor, 2 p.m. (ESPN Plus, ESPNU)

No. 7 Oklahoma State vs. No. 10 Iowa State, 6 p.m. (ESPN Plus, ESPNU)

No. 6 Nebraska vs. No. 11 Missouri, 8:20 p.m. (ESPN2, ESPNU)

Friday's quarterfinals
No. 1 Texas vs. Texas Tech or Kansas State, 11:30 a.m. (ESPN Plus, ESPNU)

No. 4 Texas A&M vs. Colorado or Baylor, 2 p.m. (ESPN Plus, ESPNU)

No. 2 Kansas vs. Oklahoma State or Iowa Sttae, 6 p.m. (ESPN Plus, ESPNU)

No. 3 Oklahoma vs. Nebraska or Missouri, 8:20 p.m. (ESPN Plus & ESPNU)

Saturday's semifinals
Friday Afternoon Winners, 1 p.m. (ESPN Plus or ESPN2)

Friday Evening Winners, 3:20 p.m. (ESPN Plus or ESPN2)

Sunday's championship
Semifinal Winners, 2 p.m. (ESPN)

NateDawg39
03-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Go Tech!!!!

AggieJohn
03-06-2006, 08:56 AM
btho baylor/colorado

neck_06
03-06-2006, 08:59 AM
Texas vs. Texas A&M Part III in the semis.........

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

big daddy russ
03-06-2006, 01:27 PM
That 5 vs. 12 game is looking like upset city to meeee, baaabeeeee!!!

Bulldog_12
03-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah, Baylor is playing a LOT better right now. They should have won in Stillwater the other night. I am really scared they will beat CU and we will have to see them for a 3rd time. I would not enjoy that. Although, it would get CU out of the tourney earlier and really help us out. Sic'em Bears!!!!! And a Texas/A&M rematch would not be fun. I hope it doesn't happen. lol They are gonna be pissed.

sahen
03-06-2006, 05:03 PM
we have a shot against Colorado, but im not going speculate on anything after that.....i just think we will play Colorado close, other than that it remains to be seen what will happen....Sic'em!

big daddy russ
03-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by sahen
we have a shot against Colorado, but im not going speculate on anything after that.....i just think we will play Colorado close, other than that it remains to be seen what will happen....Sic'em!
I think the worst thing that could happen to A&M would be for CU to lose, and that's exactly what I see happening.

sahen
03-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I think the worst thing that could happen to A&M would be for CU to lose, and that's exactly what I see happening.
yes well u have to believe that the Bears think they have a chance against the Aggies if we win the game against Colorado due to their 2 games earlier in the year.....However, we must beat Colorado first to even get a shot at the Aggies and they beat us by like 30 earlier in the season in Boulder....we have improved a lot and they have gotten worse but i dont konw if it is enough to close that gap.....we will find out thursday....sic'em!

Adidas410s
03-06-2006, 06:06 PM

the worst thing for A&M is for them to lose their first game...whether it's to Colorado or Baylor

big daddy russ
03-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
the worst thing for A&M is for them to lose their first game...whether it's to Colorado or Baylor
Let me clarify for everyone out there who doesn't quite comprehend: A&M has a better chance against CU than against Baylor.

sahen
03-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Let me clarify for everyone out there who doesn't quite comprehend: A&M has a better chance against Baylor than against Colorado.
if u think that then y did u say the worst thing for A&M is for Colorado to lose? u make no sense, if you want A&M to win and u think they have a better shot against Baylor then you should want Baylor to win....

big daddy russ
03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by sahen
if u think that then y did u say the worst thing for A&M is for Colorado to lose? u make no sense, if you want A&M to win and u think they have a better shot against Baylor then you should want Baylor to win....
My bad... let me edit that. Meant to say A&M has a better chance against the Buffs.

sahen
03-06-2006, 08:07 PM
My bad... let me edit that. Meant to say A&M has a better chance against the Buffs.
alright, makes more sense now, u have me trying to figure out what u said for like 10 min. earlier.....

Bulldog_12
03-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I dont like the matchup with BU, but I think if they can down the Buffs in the first round I think it will go ahead and lock us up if we dont lose by a ton. I hope the two teams play a 4 OT game and both are too tired to give A&M a good game.

AggieJohn
03-06-2006, 10:09 PM
maybe tucker will calm everyone down and tell them the mathematical implications

Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Oh yeah, Baylor is playing a LOT better right now. They should have won in Stillwater the other night. I am really scared they will beat CU and we will have to see them for a 3rd time. I would not enjoy that. Although, it would get CU out of the tourney earlier and really help us out. Sic'em Bears!!!!! And a Texas/A&M rematch would not be fun. I hope it doesn't happen. lol They are gonna be pissed.