PDA

View Full Version : Redick and Morrison

eagles_victory
03-05-2006, 09:22 PM
I think there teams are two dependent on them to play good to be succesful. I dont think Gonzaga as bad as I hate to say it or Duke as much as I love to say it will make the final four.

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2006, 03:01 AM
Duke isnt as dependent on Redick as the Zags are to Morrison.

With Duke you have the Landlord in the middle to contribute, as well as a group of talented freshman like Paulus who will grow into stars..

In Spokane, however, you have JP Batista who is a late 2nd, early 3rd rounder at best... Derrick Raivio who is a good role player.. and Pendergraft who contributes off the bench.. other than that... thats about it...

Duke's freshman class is rediculous, as is UNCs, but i would say that Duke can survive without Redick... as he is having a subpar year this year... and is still in the running for POY consideration... hell, his free throw percentage is the lowest this year than its ever been

neck_06
03-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Gonzaga vs. Duke will happen sometime during the tourney!

(i hope)

eagles_victory
03-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Duke isnt as dependent on Redick as the Zags are to Morrison.

With Duke you have the Landlord in the middle to contribute, as well as a group of talented freshman like Paulus who will grow into stars..

In Spokane, however, you have JP Batista who is a late 2nd, early 3rd rounder at best... Derrick Raivio who is a good role player.. and Pendergraft who contributes off the bench.. other than that... thats about it...

Duke's freshman class is rediculous, as is UNCs, but i would say that Duke can survive without Redick... as he is having a subpar year this year... and is still in the running for POY consideration... hell, his free throw percentage is the lowest this year than its ever been it has sure looked like they are dependent on Redick these last two games. Williams is a good player but he can't carry them offensively against a good team. They do have a good freshman class in Mcroberts and Paulis but they arent that good yet Paulis is still throwing the ball away way to much and I would take Hansbrough over either one of them.

AggieJohn
03-06-2006, 09:00 AM
morrison i think won p.o.y. when duke lost the other night

neck_06
03-06-2006, 09:03 AM
they will both win all kinds of honors, but i still think that reddick is the player of the year.

injuredinmelee
03-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Morrison cant play a lick of defense.

DaHop72
03-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Heard on the radio this a.m. Redick 23 of his last 80. I don't think he will continue shooting that badly.

neck_06
03-06-2006, 09:10 AM
best defense is a good offense........

if morrison scores 40 and the dude he is gaurding scores 20, then he played excellent defense.

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2006, 11:58 AM
i hope that the Duke/Zags matchup happens :)