PDA

View Full Version : Important Reminder

Matthew328
03-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Guys please refer to this rule....this is a friendly reminder....

Illegal activity topics are forbidden.
Topics and comments involving the promotion, sale or distribution of illegal substances and/or activities are forbidden. Examples of this are illegal drugs and gambling activities.
Under no circumstances will 3ADownlow be used to facilitate illegal activities of any kind. We intend to set a good example.

This DOES include any kind of gambling....ie NCAA Tournament Bracket challenges....if there is money being exchanged it is considered illegal....if you are caught promoting this your topic will be deleted and you will be warned...if it is done again you will be ROM'd

Gobbla2001
03-04-2006, 05:19 PM
nm

GreenMonster
03-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

Topics and comments involving the promotion, sale or distribution of illegal substances and/or activities are forbidden. Examples of this are illegal drugs and gambling activities.
Under no circumstances will 3ADownlow be used to facilitate illegal activities of any kind. We intend to set a good example. If you feel you must discuss these things with a member, please confine it to the private messaging system.

This DOES include any kind of gambling....ie NCAA Tournament Bracket challenges....if there is money being exchanged it is considered illegal....if you are caught promoting this your topic will be deleted and you will be warned...if it is done again you will be ROM'd

Old Tiger
03-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

Under no circumstances will 3ADownlow be used to facilitate illegal activities of any kind. We intend to set a good example. If you feel you must discuss these things with a member, please confine it to the private messaging system.

This DOES include any kind of gambling....ie NCAA Tournament Bracket challenges....if there is money being exchanged it is considered illegal....if you are caught promoting this your topic will be deleted and you will be warned...if it is done again you will be ROM'd Whaaaaat? Drugs and gambling? Whaaaat?

sinton66
03-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Board Rule #2 has been expanded to include gambling.

lepfan
03-06-2006, 02:01 AM
Again, I am totally in the dark:doh: I guess sometimes that is the safest place to be:D

lostaussie
03-08-2006, 09:33 PM
A "PICK EM" pot and gambling too me are two separate issues. i think we all remember the rick neuheisal situation. but unlike rick, i'm certainly not going to fight. it's yall's house, all i want to do is come by and play. :D i shall certainly abide by the rules of the house. but, IMHO no memeber of this board intentionally has violated a rule.

Keith7
03-08-2006, 10:07 PM
what if u are talking about gambling in Oklahoma? which happens to be legal

sinton66
03-08-2006, 11:37 PM
If it involves setting up a pool on 3ADownlow where money is exchanged, it is forbidden.