PDA

View Full Version : T-Sip Love Story

Milk That Cow
03-03-2006, 11:14 PM
A T-Sip, a sheep, and a dog were the only survivors of a terrible shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island. After being there a while, they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down.

One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the T-Sip. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around her. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the redneck took his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by, and lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. This time, the only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the T-Sip had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, so they slowly nursed her back to health. When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon, the T-Sip started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in, leaned over to the young woman cautiously, and whispered in her ear... "Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?"

GetRDoneStangs
03-03-2006, 11:20 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: .........

Phantom Stang
03-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Good one!!:D

Eagle6Man
03-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Finally.

revenge for all the sheep jokes and Aggies..lolol

injuredinmelee
03-04-2006, 02:10 AM
we all know he substituted t-sip where aggie was originally.

Eagle6Man
03-04-2006, 02:26 AM
hahahahaha, how did I know that was coming....lmao

MHSvarsity2007
03-04-2006, 11:51 AM
hahahaha

sinton66
03-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
we all know he substituted t-sip where aggie was originally.

I agree, I heard this joke ten years ago, and it WAS with an Aggie in the title role.;)

lepfan
03-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I agree, I heard this joke ten years ago, and it WAS with an Aggie in the title role.;) Cause we know there are no jokes on UT....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
03-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Cause we know there are no jokes on UT....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

none of this nature :p

:inlove: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
03-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I agree, I heard this joke ten years ago, and it WAS with an Aggie in the title role.;)

Ditto that!!

It is funnier with an Aggie in the "leading role" too!;)

LH Panther Mom
03-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Ditto that!!

It is funnier with an Aggie in the "leading role" too!;)
Ditto again. :)

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/leejoo_hilly_met__schaap.gif

Sorry...just couldn't resist. ;)