PDA

View Full Version : What Happened??? Caldwell vs. Rockdale???

CHS_05
10-17-2003, 11:04 PM
???????

CHS_Drummer04
10-17-2003, 11:10 PM
Tonight's game...I'm sorry to say...reminded me of the Caldwell teams of the past 2 years. They played with heart, only a little too late. Oh well! What's done is done. Now to Marlin!

MRHXIIIMAN07
10-17-2003, 11:10 PM
caldwell suck and we lost 21-6!

HornetMom
10-18-2003, 09:19 AM
Agreed. This one is behind us. Hornets need to learn from this one and move on to Marlin. We are still behind you no matter what.
GO HORNETS

Pudlugger
10-18-2003, 10:03 AM
It seems to me Rockdale is a good team although very inconsistant. They have beaten two good teams in Elgin and Coldwell but lost to Giddings (Coldwell beat Giddings). Marlin destroyed Rockdale 47-0. Did Rockdale just roll over for Marlin, or are the Bulldogs that good (as many on this board contend)? I think Rockdale is a team that is capable of playing up for the competetion but is prone to going in flat at times. The really big game will be Lorena as they are the hot team in D18 this year (Marlin notwithstanding). :cool:

keep_it_real
10-18-2003, 11:58 AM
Thats a good post pud. they are very inconsistant but I heard that the coaches came down on the boys real hard this week, and they had some very disciplined practices, no removing helmets, no kneeling, strict water breaks, extra conditioning and so fourth...... I think Rockdales previous game was an eye opener because sure Marlin was the better team, but they weren't 40 something points better, if you saw the stats to the game Rockdale still had more turnovers than Caldwell, that s the killer. Top knotch teams will capitalize on them, Rockdales defense was able to hold caldwell off after those turnovers. I hate to say it but it happens week in and week out, if Rockdale can win with more turnovers then so be it.... it will catch up to them again.......thats why they lost to Giddings. Anyway stay consistent, but not in the turnovers......good luck rockdale.

cant stop me
10-18-2003, 12:08 PM
rockdale dominated last nite !!!!!!