PDA

View Full Version : Clyde's New A.D.

CHSWR07
03-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Clyde's new Athletic Director is awesome. Wylie better watch out for the Clyde Bulldogs cause they are comin out to kick some wylie butt!!!!!!!!

BreckTxLonghorn
03-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Details on the guy?

Name, background, what he's doing that's working so well?

pero chato
03-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by CHSWR07
Clyde's new Athletic Director is awesome. Wylie better watch out for the Clyde Bulldogs cause they are comin out to kick some wylie butt!!!!!!!!

Do they have plans to kick anyone else's butt, or just Wylies?

District303aPastPlayer
03-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Do they have plans to kick anyone else's butt, or just Wylies?

i think wylie is all that matters.

vet93
03-03-2006, 02:33 PM
His name is Coach Craig Slaughter. He is the son of Danny Slaughter who grew up and later coached at Ballinger. Craig was also OC for his dad while at Ballinger. He took a Hearne program that was dismal at best and turned it into a winner. Many have tried and failed at this. Craig is a very good coach, a great motivator and if Clyde will LEAVE HIM ALONE...he will serve the community well. Look for Clyde to be more competitive in the next few years (give them time). They don't have the numbers that Wylie does...so they may not be able to compete with Wylie every year...but they sure could compete on the years when they have a good group of kids.

NateDawg39
03-03-2006, 02:38 PM
I bet he can do it! I have heard good things so lets give the program time to grow into his new system.

pero chato
03-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by vet93
His name is Coach Craig Slaughter. He is the son of Danny Slaughter who grew up and later coached at Ballinger. Craig was also OC for his dad while at Ballinger. He took a Hearne program that was dismal at best and turned it into a winner. Many have tried and failed at this. Craig is a very good coach, a great motivator and if Clyde will LEAVE HIM ALONE...he will serve the community well. Look for Clyde to be more competitive in the next few years (give them time). They don't have the numbers that Wylie does...so they may not be able to compete with Wylie every year...but they sure could compete on the years when they have a good group of kids.

I remember the Slaughter name and rep very well. If anyone can do it, it will be him. Clyde has the athletes year in and year out. Just need someone to put it all together. Good luck to them!

injuredinmelee
03-03-2006, 05:20 PM
first order of business should be teaching the town how to WIN and how to act like a winner.